The Airport

When the time came for them to leave for their honeymoon, Selene smiled and threw her flowers back to her bridesmaids, passing under the shower of rice and into the car, she gave a fake smile and pretended to be happy for both public and private eyes. Selene and Cameroon were a few minutes away from the airport when he finally broke the silence.
     Sighing slightly he laid his hand on her knee and spoke quietly, "I'm sorry for high school Luna, I'm sorry our parents forced this on you." She stayed silent until they parked and got out, he grabbed both of their duffle bags, sighing she walked up and grabbed them from him and sat them on the ground before hugging him. "We can either dwell on the unchangeable, or we can move on and make each other's lives a living hell? I mean we're married, and it's part of it right?" Cameroon laughed and hugged her back tightly "Yes, it is. Are you going to change on the plane? or the car?" Selene looked up at him daringly "the car, but you have to undo the corset."  Giving a real smile, she grabbed shorts and a long hoodie from her duffle and turned around giving him access to the back of her dress. Shivering as his hand trailed from her shoulders down her back as he unlaced the garment.  Holding up the top of her dress she slid into the back seat and slid the dress off, Slipping on her shorts and hoodie she grabbed her sandals and got out again.           "Do you know where we are going to by chance Cam?" she asked softly, wrapping her arms around his waist. "A secret I'm not allowed to share Luna" he mumbled turning and picking her up. She giggled softly kissing his cheek. "you can't carry me over the household if we aren't there yet silly. Plus who is gonna get the bags?" He smiled down at her before setting her down gently and grabbing the bags he held her hand while pulling her along and into the terminal. Selene looked around before spying a coffee shop. "Cammmm...." she mumbled pulling him over towards it, "Pwease?" she begged giving him the puppy eyes.