→seventeen

dovecameron i decided its finally time to be honest so i chose the most unrelated picture i could possibly find

dovecameron i decided its finally time to be honest so i chose the most unrelated picture i could possibly find. it's the exact opposite of how i have been feeling these past weeks. i felt like i owed you guys an explanation, and i've been contemplating how to say what i need to say forever. if you don't know what i am preparing to talk about, just google my name lol. ever since that one article released, theres been tons more. articles, videos, theories, comments. it's like all the world can focus on is what's happening in my life. questions have been asked, but i have been wary to give any answers. until now. i'm going to be as honest and transparent as possible, to make this make sense to me and to you. the most asked question is about my relationship with thomas. is it over? did i ruin everything? yes, and half yes. no need to go into the details about the first yes. the half yes is only because blaming the downfall of a relationship on one single person is not a good thing. i loved thomas, i still love thomas, just not in the way everyone thinks i should. i'm not going to speak for him. another question is about my sexuality/my relationship with sofia. i love sofia. my sexuality isn't really something i feel very comfortable talking about on the internet because i don't even know what to say about it. that's all i'm going to say for all. i apologize for going silent and not saying anything. its been a rough few weeks for me, but i'm focusing on my work and, of course, filming descendants 3! so excited for you guys to see the movie and hear the music and everything else. i love you all.

comments for this post have been disabled

do i suck at updating? yes. tomorrow is my last day of school before summer break. hope you enjoyed this really late not proofread update!