jonah and jack

"y/n let's go!" Your brother Corbyn yells from downstairs. You roll your eyes at his impatient manner and make your way downstairs to join the guys.

"Y/n you look good today." You hear Jack say from behind you and blush feeling uncomfortable as the others continue to look at the two of you. Corbyn looks angry for obvious reasons but as your eyes connect with Jonah's you see a hint of anger and sadness flash in them before he turns away. "Well, should we go then?" You ask Daniel and Zach not really wanting to talk to the other three at the other moment.

They nod sensing you awkward and uncomfortable behavior and walk with you out of the house and to the car which was going to take the six of you to the show that the guys had tonight. "Do you know what that was about?" You ask Daniel who is like a brother to you. He shakes his head but out of the corner of your eye you see him and Zach exchange a quick glance.

Corbyn, Jonah and Jack get in the van a minute later and as the driver pulls out onto the road the silence between the six of you is broken; you can tell everyone trying to forget about what just happened back at the house.

When you got to the venue the guys made their way inside while stopping to talk to fans and you made your way to the side of the stage to see them sound check. A couple of fans asked you for pictures and you gladly stopped to talk to them.

"Hey y/n!" A couple girls smile and you make your way over to them by the stage and continue to talk to them until sound check starts. The show went great. Everyone had a good time and it made you proud to see your brother up on stage living his dream.

Throughout the show though you noticed that Jonah kept glancing over at you. After they finished with taking you and went backstage for a couple minutes you went to talk to the group of girls that you met before the show. "Oh my god y/n did you see the way Jonah was looking at you!" One of them squeals as you make your way over to them. "And Jack did you see him?" The one next to me said making me even more confused. Jack and Jonah? It was like this morning all over again.

The nest day the six of you spent back at the house and they were working on some new music while you did some school work. "Hey y/n!" You hear Daniel call from downstairs and decide to head down to see what they had worked on. They we're gathered on the couches and invited you to sit with them while they play a couple of the new songs they were working on to give some input.

It was just your luck that the only spot open was next to Jack which you took but saw Jonah staring at the two of you out of the corner of your eye. "So what do you think?" Corbyn asks when they finish. The songs were amazing and you told them that they would be really good for the next EP. After a while of messing around and adding to the songs they decided to go their separate ways.

Credits to : -PrincessKiandra

583words