Merienda

"Where'd he go?" Luffy shouted, belly bulging from eating all of the mochi that Katakuri had trapped him in.

"Lord Dogtooth has left the mirror world." One chef said.

"He had important business to attend to!" Another added.

"I can feel a strong person sitting in there! He's eating donuts, isn't he?" Luffy said as he started to run towards Brulee's shack.

The chefs all tried to protest and keep Luffy out but he ran right past them, shedding off the weight from eating all of the mochi. Luffy destroyed the shack in one hit to reveal Katakuri lying on his back eating donuts with a happy smile on his face and his sharp teeth on display. He noticed Luffy almost immediately.
Katakuri stood up and put a scary look on his face.
"You saw it, didn't you? My mealtime scene. . ." He trailed off before quickly killing all three of the chefs.

"So you're still alive, huh? My apologies. It seems that I didn't see to your end as thoroughly as I should have." Katakuri said as he gazed upon Luffy's frozen form.

"So this mouth of mine makes even one such as you disgusted." Katakuri said.

"Disgusted? Why would I think that? I think your mouth looks cool!" Luffy shouted back.

Katakuri couldn't help the slight blush on his face. Every one, even his sibling and Big Mom, had always said how disgusting his mouth looked and that he should cover it up. He had even started to hate his mouth.

"Why do you cover it up anyways? It can't be comfortable! I heard those chefs saying that you only eat in private, too! It's more fun to eat with others and have a party!" Luffy said with a grin. He could tell that Katakuri wasn't a bad guy.

"We're supposed to be fighting! If you don't want to, maybe you don't want to return to your crew!"
Katakuri said back, his face blushed in embarrassment. He couldn't even see the future because he was so flustered, so what happened next surprised him.

"Of course I want to go back to my crew! I just want you to come back to them with me!"

Katakuri stood completely still in shock as he stared at Luffy.

"You. . . want me to join your crew?"

"Yes! So come with me and let's go!" Luffy replied.

'At this rate, he probably could beat me, but i have to know for sure. I won't work under someone weaker than me, no matter how much I want to join him!' Katakuri thought. "If you can beat me here, I'll join your crew!"

"Deal!" Luffy said as they both got back into fighting stances.
The fight dragged on. Katakuri couldn't have been more disappointed when he dealt a fatal blow to Luffy. He really wanted to leave and Luffy had felt like his only chance but those hopes were dashed until he saw Flambe standing at the edge of a mirror.

"Flambe!" He growled out. "did you shoot him with one of your darts!" It wasn't really a question.

"Oh, big brother is coming to praise me for helping him out." Flambe said quietly.

Katakuri ripped off his scarf and listened to the horrified reactions of his younger siblings before stabbing himself through his stomach just as he had done to Luffy moments ago. 'Now we will be on equal footing again. Maybe he really can beat me.'

Luffy did ultimately win. Pekoms bursted in with Brulee moments later to try and help out Luffy. "Pedro risked himself for you, so I'll do the same. It's still the full moon and the only mirror left on Cacao Island is a trap set by Oven. I'll use Sulong to try and clear you a path.I'll become feral and die doing so, but its worth it"