Chapter One: Awakening Of A New Spirit

2nd Pov:
                Today was the 31st Of October, The day of Halloween, all the Childers where wandering the Streets hunting for candy, exited because Halloween was the only time children these young could stay up late with there friends, there was a rumor that in the woods there was a homeless Teenager who people only saw at Halloween Time.

                                                                  There are even rumors that the kid Escorts some of the children to there homes to make sure they got there safe, most parents where nervous when they saw there child with this teen but shrugged it off and would Thank home and ask his name almost as if begging to know, To which the boy turned and said "Halloween" before walking off.

Time skip: 2nd of November

As the moon shone down onto the lake lighting up the frozen lake as if it was a signal, while a small bream when into the tree canapie lighting up a figure his (E/C) orb shinning in the light.

(F/N) POV:
                    I sat down on a tree branch dangling my legs off the side swinging them, when suddenly a voice came from inside my head, "(F/N) the Spirit will Awaken soon, Thanks again for doing this" I simply rolled my eyes before thinking why he asked for me after last time he asked me check on a spirit didn't end well....
                                          As my mind started to drift again I notice the ice starting to crack and jumped down to look closer before a though hit me 'Is He gonna come From under the ice?' I then dived back behind a tree until I heard the sound of ice Breaking, I Lean out form behind my tree and my eyes widened then I realised 'wow I actually guessed right it is a boy' I said in my head as I looked at the boy.
                                                 He hand snow white hair, and wore what I though where begged closes at first before noticing he didn't wear shoes. He the glided down the hole he came through sealing, as he the. Shot up straight and looked around lost, until he say a staff placed by his feet 'How Original MiM' I though but I then saw the boy Making ice patterns that I admit look pretty.
            I lean to look closer but in doing so I snapped a twig, the bit shot facing my direction in a heart beat pointing the staff at me to which I raised my hands up sating I surrender but I had a deadpan face on because he kept pointing the staff at me even Though I stepped out and held my
hand up.

Jack's POV:

                     I'll admit I was throw off by the fact that this guy had bee. Watching me for a while, he was wearing clothes more tattered then mine, he lowered his hand but I lowered my I guess staff away but couldn't hold back "Why where you watching me!" to which he simply shot back "Whats Your name?" I was thrown but looked up to the moon before hearing 'its oke Jack Frost' I look at him dead in head um... Eye the other was cover for some reason before saying
"I-im jack frost" I mentally face palm why am I stuttering at him.
                                         And he moved close and leaned closer to me "do you remember anything? And do you know why your here?" he asked his voice soft and calming for some reason, "I dont really remember but as for why I'm here in a living thing just like you" I said cheerfully and even he smiled but his eyes or well eye said something else like sadness due to what I said, does he not Wanna be living or something?

2nd POV:
                 As the light from the moon shown down on the two teens as they talk for what seems like an hour, the (H/C) teen walks over and sits down on a tree root leaning against the trunk of the tree takes in a deep breath before saying "I can't argue that the living belong, but I'm a Spirit so that doesn't apply to me really" his eyes filled with pity as he looked at the new young spirit who doesn't even realise it yet.
                                               The White haired spirit now slowly treads his way to the other (H/C)nett, "if you were a spirit how come I'm able to see you, that would also make me o e if I can see you without know of you" Jack said with a slight grin, but slowly faded when the other looked down at the frowned before mumbling "I'm sorry, but you are like me now". Jack simply Replied "come with me to the village it's just this way I'll show you that we're not dead and you can stay with us" to this (F/N) stood eyes wide he placed his hand on Jack's shoulder, to jack surprise even through the rags wrapped around his arms and palms his grip was soothing and warm.
                                    "Jack.... I-I'd love to see your village" jack then grabs the rag covered boy running towards the village as he jumps over a log the wind carry the pair up towards the village.

(F/N POV)

                   As we glided I was surprised that how busy it was 'this isn't gonna make it easier for him, poor kid' I though while we landed he then ran off to greet people, all.... Ingoring him, a girl even falls which he lends a hand to help and I could feel my chest tighten as she just got up and jumped through him which I'll admit pissed me off as I glare at the Moon, before walking to tree and placing my hand on it for it to start getting Cinder Callagraphy with just a figure apologizing burned in. I glace back before fading back into the forest.

Jack pov:
                 When we landed I could hardly contain my excitement, I need to ask this kid his name after I show him around, as we landed I ran greeting everyone I could but for some reason they all ignored me as if they couldn't see me, a girl tripped I think so I went to help her up extending an arm just for her to pass through me, then others followed.
                 I looked around for the (H/C) teen where I left him but there was nothing except a tree that had Glowing cinders that just said I'm sorry, Jack I'm not the best for this good luck, I hope we cross again. Even after this whole thing it brag a smile too my face despite everything I put my hand to it giving it a first outline before mumbling "I didn't even get you name..."

Narrator

Jack spend Centuries traveling the whole world meeting many spirits which he called friends, but he did piss off some like the Easter bunny because he might have frozen his Easter on accident, he brang snow to though in the living, he had his favorite places, but he didn't find that (H/C) teen since that day he almost forgot about him that was until he saw he's favorite Child Jamie and his Friends about to snowball fight in the snow he made then so he glided down and a grin formed on his face.

------------
Just though there wasn't many of theses go Jack Frost so I thought Id give it a go thank your for reading and I'll update soon :)