Questions

(Thats the main character thats how i see her)

I groan waking up to richies stuble i sigh and i roll over he wraps his arm around me i sigh not being able to move my legs from last night "baby" i say shaking him and he groans "baby" he sighs and lifts his head up "what" i look at him "i cant feel my legs again so i guess i wont go to work today" he laughs "im fine with that" i sit up and he hugs my waist putting his head on my lap "i don't wanna go to work today" i smile rubbing his head "then don't" he looks at me "i wish i didn't have too" i smile and he gets dressed "i have too boss will kill me" i smile buttoning the shirt i have on would you at least help me out of bed he nods and picks me up and sets me on the couch "richie don't do anything stupid" i say he nods (haha lies bitches).

He kisses me leaving i sigh and flip through the channels i see a familiar face richies ex i roll my eyes i flip to another channel and again i see her face shes on every channel i turn the tv off sighing shes even on the spanish and Japanese channels and the kids network.

Whats so good about her yeah shes hot her body is hot shes tall and tan her eyes are blue shes perfect i get up wincing a bit i walk to the bathroom and i look at my self in the mirror i hung on the door i push ny stomach in to look skinner than i already am i then look at my thighs they touch together abd unlike hers mine arnt apart when my legs are closed they flatten out when i sit down my sides have stretch marks

I get a notification that my freind shared somthing with me on insta i open it seeing a photot if his ex Kristin

Saying #dyeGoals

I throw my phone and i walk down stairs "this is ubseird" i say in my slight british accent "i sigh stumbling back to the couch i decide to take a walk not caring that my legs hurt i vhange my clothes and i walk out to go to the cafe.

I sit at the table drinking some tea and i see a guy looking at me i awkwardly smile i look at my newly cracked phone i read through Facebook posts i check the time and i pay leaving i call in sick for work i see richie and Kristin they kiss and i feel my heart break a bit i see him look at me i walk home i walk in putting my key on the counter i see him walk through the door "baby its not what it look like" i look at a wine glass in front of me "sure it wasn't im sure you were just talking" he sighs "we weren't talking but we weren't kissing either" i look down at the counter "don't lie to me" i yell throwing a wine glass at him "I SAW YOU, YOU LET IT HAPPEN" i yell he looks away and cross's his arms "have you been seeing her tell me the truth" he clears his throat "yes.....i have" i back up my back hitting the counter he walks closer and i grab a chefs knife and i point it at him "back the fuck away richie" he slightly backs up "woah put the knife down sweet heart" "IM NOT YOUR FUCKING SWEETHEART" i yell he walks closer "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME" i swing at him and he grabs my wrist pulling me close he kisses me i try to reject it i drop the knife.

He fights to explore my mouth i don't give in so he grabs my ass and i gasp letting him in he explores my mouth he picks me up and sets me onto the counter i know i shouldn't let him do this but i cant help it he kisses my neck and his phone starts to ring he sighs and looks at his pocket "i wont answer that they will call back if its important" he says and he kisses my neck again and his phone starts ringing again i take his phone out of his pocket and i see who it is i look at him and i push him off me "you basterd" i say i throw his phone at him and i grab some suit cases from the closet "what are you doing caleb" i open it and i walk into the room opening one of my drawrs "im leaving im moving back to england" i say starting to pack my things he looks at me "caleb don't leave please" i look at him "fine ill give you 24 hours to make a decision ill ne waiting at the air port at 8:00 if your not their by 8:30" then im leaving" he sighs "fine" i close the suit case "don't make the wrong choice youll come if you really love me" i say as i continue to pack incase "oh and im sleeping on teh couch im not sleeping with a man wjo has sex with other women in by bed" i say.

I hope he picks me