My Sister was the Lost Squad Leader

(Full Name), one of the greatest soldier in Garrison and the youngest Squad Leader. Everyone admired your kindness, strength, intelligence and courage. Not only that, you also have the divine beauty that attracts everybody. It seems as if you are a goddess.

But there is something happened awfully bad in your life..

You retired when your cousin died of the cowardice of your entrusted comrades. They just watched the titan swallowing your cousin while your trust relies in them when you're not around. Your trust just got wasted, you really do not receive that he died. Your hatred increases every time you see them. You really can't help it so you chose to stay with your siblings. Your remaining family and last hope.

After talking with the understanding senior, Commander Pixis. You are walking towards your room to pack up your things, preparation for your leave tomorrow. Someone knocked the door and opened, you saw Rico Brzenska peeking at the door with her sad face. You motioned her to sit beside you in the bed, then she went inside the room. She was your bestfriend and she always understand your feelings.

"Are you really going home, (Name)?" Rico asked.

"Y-yes.." you admit as you zipped your bag.

"You know (Name), you have to accept what is really occurred. Don't put the anger in your heart too much." she hugs you, this is the first time she told you her opinion. But she only said that because she do not want you to leave.

"I'm really sorry, Rico." you apologized as you hugged her back "I'm scared for letting my remaining family died of my negligence. When (male cousin's name) died, I feel so pathetic. I promised to myself that I'll protect them until the titans disappear in the world but.. I lost him. So now.. I will choose to stay closer with my sister and my brother."

"I know it's not your negligence (Name). I know you trusted them whole-heartedly but just forgive them and please don't leave. Just give them a punishment, not to leave. Please..." (your cousin is also one of your comrades reader-chan~)

"Yes, I know it. But I can't. Actually.. I blame myself for that.." you hissed as your fist grip tightly "But please understand my situation."

"I understand. I'll miss you (Nickname). You are the best soldier of all I've ever known."

"I'll miss you, too, Rico. You're the best friend of all I have ever known. Thank you for understanding me, I'm really greatful."

***Five months ago***

Previously, you're working as a soldier then now is a baker. You work in the bakery which is also employed your sister. You were loved by people of Trost so you're quite popular. They loved the tastes of pastries you made nor your divine beauty and kindness. Every morning was always having long queue at the bakery, sometimes are uproarious yet. The trio bought some bread on the bakery, this time you're the vendor. When the turquoise eyed boy gave you the cost, you two have stared each other about a sec.

'Such beautiful ones..' you thoughted

'She looks strong.. and familliar...' he thoughted

A blondie tapped the brunette's shoulder so you snapped.

"Let's go, Eren." a blonde head smiled at him.

"M-mm!" he nodded in response and left.

"What bread did you bought?" A black haired girl asked the brunette boy while walking away and now you never hear the following words escaping on their lips

'So Eren was his name..' you thought as your lips stretched into a smile

You remembered something from the past. You saw a boy smiling and playing around with you.