1

"Next!" Jimin annoyingly shouted as he was getting a small headache due to the loud crowd in starbucks. Bored out of his mind, Jimin patiently tap his index finger against the counter waiting for the costumer to order what he needs to order. "When is this man going to turn and order?!" Jimin annoyingly thought as the crowd just got louder when *buzz buzz*

Eomma❤️:
Jimin, are u still doing your shift honey?   

Jimin:
Yes eomma, I'm working at the moment so I can't text sorry. Love you

Jimin sigh as he looked up locking his phone. To his surprise, he saw a stunning beautiful looking man. "Uhhh May I order sir?" The man spoke, however, to Jimin this flawless man is just moving his lips. "Sir, I'm ready to order!" The unknown man raised his voice. 

"Ah yes sir! What would u like to order today sir~!" Jimin happily question still stunned for the males beauty that has caught his attention? Finally something interesting is happening during his shift.

"Yes, I would like a caramel macchiato please." The man ordered with a gummy smile that surly gave Jimin a heart attack. How? We don't know, a charm of this flawless man endures. 

"O-of course~! Name?" Jimin asked as he got a the receipt and a pen ready to write the name of this unknown man, that he's secretly dying to know at this point. He's just curious right? Nothing else of course! He just met this guy.

"Holy" The man shortly and blankly, yet his cheeks fluttering a red shade color mentioning this name. "Ah my holy must be missing me right now ;-;" The man having thoughts as he was waiting for the employee to write the name down.

"Got chu~" Jimin was writing the name as he felt eyes on him. "Size?"

"Grande please." The man answered as he looked at his watch like if he was supposed to be somewhere. Jimin smile as he place in the order when the man just slides his card and payed already.

"Oh~! Well, you May take a seat while you wait if you'd like." Jimin nicely requested as he ran in the mini kitchen to make his Carmel macchiato.
_________________________________________________

"Holy!!"  Jimin was looking around, placing the caramel macchiato down on the the counter waiting for this flawless man to come and get his coffee.

"Ah here, thanks" The man rushed to the counter and grabbed his coffee. "Have a wonderful day and thanks for your nice service" The man flashed a gummy smile as he walked out. Jimin was just watching him go and disappear driving away in his black Ferrari. 

"N-next!" Jimin called out for the awaiting costumer, shaking the thought of the mans presence and looks. Hoping, just hoping to see him again anytime soon. "Hm, didn't get to know his name at least" Jimin thought letting out a sighs as he brightly smiles ready to attend the next costumer.