Jalyn's Wedding Day (finished)

A special thanks to potterhead394 for making this amazing cover! I <3 you!!! no homo! lol

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Jalyn. There was a court jester named Nick who was in love with the fair maiden. The prince that was destined to marry the princess was named Charles. Charles was in deep love with Jalyn but alas, Jalyn did not feel the same.

Jalyn indeed loved the prince, but she had very strong feelings for another person in the kingdom. But the princess could not admit she had feelings for another because she was in love with one who in fact was not royalty. Jalyn was in love with court jester Nick. But no one in the kingdom could know. For if anyone were to find out, they would sentence the jester to death! Jalyn knew she couldnt marry Prince Charles but she didnt know what she could do. Tomorrow was their wedding and she needed a plan fast.

The princess tried and tried to come up with a spectacular plan but none of them would work. Jalyn had worked for hours on end until she came up with the perfect plan. She looked at the clock and memorized the big red numbers on it. 2:51. That was the time when she came up with a simple yet almost flawless plan. Jalyn pulled on her pink silk night gown and curled up in her bed, dreaming of what tomorrow would be like.

 Jalyn woke up bright and early and set out to find court jester Nick. She ran all around the kingdom until she found him sitting with his head in his arms at one of our many kitchen tables. "Nick!" she cried out in joy, "i need your help!'

 Jalyn told Nick all about her scheme and his part in it. The jester was silent the whole time the princess rambled on about her plan. when she finally finished the jester whispered, "i cant help you." The princess looked up at nick with her big beautiful brown eyes that were tearing up in surprise and sadness. "what?" she managed to squeak out. "i cant do that to Prince Charles. he would be devastated" He told her already feeling as though he was gonna give in. "Please," she begged, "im not in love with Charles, im in love with.....you" she whispered the last word.

 Nicks heart started beating so fast he thought it might pop right out of his chest. "ill help you," i whispered back pulling her into a hug. Jalyn gave a quick shrill "yay!" and hugged him tight. She ran up to her room to prepare for her wedding.

 At the wedding, Princess Jalyn made sure the jester had a front row seat. she made sure they quickly started up the services and she made her way down the aisle to handsome prince Charles standing at the end. she gave him a quick closed mouth smile and stepped up onto the stage. she payed no attention to what the priest was saying. she was waiting for him to say the 6 word that set everything in motion. finally the priest said the words, "does anyone object to this marriage?"

 For a second all was silent and the princess was worried, then a familiar voice spoke up "I object!" the princess relaxed at the words then spoke up herself and said "as do I! Im sorry Charles but im not in love with you, Im in love with Nick!" Nick walked up on to the stage and lifted the princess in his arms and ran off. he ran off with the princess cradled in his arms and took her far to a kingdom of their own. 5 years later, Jalyn and Nick were still together with their 2 children, Skyler and Nick Jr. They all lived happily ever after.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so a really short story. it was really just a story i wrote a while back that i based on my friend who has a big crush on my other friend. lol so i thought i might as well post something!  i know it isnt that good but i wrote it in 20 minutes at 1:00am lol. NOT EDITED!

Love,

Alyssa