Untitled Part 24

Vicky's p.o.v 

We left the kitchen and went to the dance room. I was exited and nervous because we were practicing a little dirty dance. We were already in our dance clothes and started warming up. 

Jimin: I think we are ready to start dancing

Me: Yeah let's start

that was our dance:

When to music stop we kissed and then we heard a cracking sound. I t was coming from the door someone locked us!

Jimin's p.o.v 

I can't believe they locked us. Yeah we need some time alone but still. 

Vicky: Jimin calm down baby everything is gonna be fine.

I turned to her and was about to say something when she cupped my face with her hands and kissed me sweetly. 

Vicky: They locked us but we still can have fun.

She started giggling and I just smirked. Then I trapped her between the wall and me. I kissed her then moved down to her jawline then to her neck and left some hickeys there. She was quick to undress me and now I was left in my boxers. Vicky was kissing me leaving love marks all over my abs right now. When she reached my boxers she pull them down and kissed my tip. She licked my already hard and praying for her mouth dick.

Me: Ahh Vick please just do it!

I moaned. She just smirked and did what I asked for. That was the best blow job I've ever had in my life. When I came in her mouth she didn't swallow all of it and kissed me allowing me to taste myself. 

Now it was my turn to pleasure her. I stripped her quickly and put three fingers in her. 

Vicky: Ahh Jimin ahh- she moaned.

I kissed her passionately and started moving my finger in and out her leaving her a moaning mess. With my other hand I smashed her boob and started sucking it really hard until my mark was left there. When she came on my fingers I licked them and positioned my head down to her entrance. I licked it then started working with my tongue in and out of her.

Vicky: Oh Jim...Jimin..ahh please.....put it ...ahh put it in ahh!

I liked the way she couldn't talk from the pleasure I was giving her at the moment.

Me: As you wish baby girl

I just put my dick in her warm and wet pussy. I started thrusting slow so she can adjust to my size and she gave a sigh that she was ready so I started moving faster and harder on her. After a couple of minutes we both came. I collapsed next to her on the cold floor and cuddled her so we are both warm. 

Vicky: You know that tomorrow is time for revenge.

Me: Hahah you are so right Vick.