Chapter: 5

Chapter: 5; Is it luck or faith; prt. 4

-Chaeyoung's  P.O.V-

                                     Everything was blurry, the guy that suddenly came in the bar and talked to me was so familiar, 'that voice' I said to myself.

                                     I turned to see him but it was still blurry, everything in my sight was spinning I can't stand anymore minute then I felt something in my stomach.

                                                                                     "Oh no."

                                     I said as I felt the urge to vomit, there's no time to stand anymore, I just let it all out clearing my throat from that vomit of mine. After what happened I didn't realize that I vomited in his pants. I couldn't feel my limbs, my legs are already trembling, everything was getting worse.

                                     Before I fell from my seat a pair of hands catched me, just then, some lights shone his face, the guy that catched me, the guy that talked to me earlier, the guy that suddenly came in the bar was him. 0-0

                                      The way his skin glow pale in the dim lights, his black hair was a bit wet and messy, then his eyes, staring right into mine. it was Yoongi.

                                                                                   "I like You"

                                     I mumbled those words when I felt my eyes closing, I was so drained of strength that I just doze off in his arms.

----------------------

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

                                                                           "What happened?"

                                       Finally, Jonhyuk's here, he just quickly showed up and was shock at the sight he was seeing.

                                              "She vomited in my pants, that's what happened."

                                       I said while still holding her weight in my arms, I just chuckled seeing her asleep 'cute' I said to myself, but damn! she's a bit heavy and her puke in my pants is starting to                                                                              smell in the room.

                               "Yah! change upstairs will you? it's starting to get stinky here."

                                      I did what he asked while putting Chaeyoung in the sofa

                                     'What does she mean she likes me?' 'was she really just sick or does she mean it.' those sentences echo in my head again and again, I quickly changed and went downstairs                                                   when my phone suddenly buzzed a text message.

                                                                            WHERE ARE YOU?