A Drabble of some sorts

Since Wattpad won't let me upload a book with one part, so I decided to write a short one-shot/drabble thing.

~~~~~~~

There were days of hope and love. The Light and Creativity bloomed and spiraled into many things. 

But there are also days of greed and torture. The Darkness that bloomed from them have gnarly twists and turns. 

When they met each other from different ends of the galaxy. Things are met in the middle, now there are days of hope and torture. All mixed into one.

The people of Light and Dark anxiously met one another. They set up trades and the things that people normally do when they meet new people. But some people who don't agree with union of Light and Dark.

Two people meet, who live on the other side of the galaxy.

One entirely born of Light, the other born entirely of Darkness.

Kalina was born of the Lightens, living an average life on the Light side of the universe. Drake was born of the Dark, whose parents don't agree with the union. 

But he was a rebel with good intentions as he traveled.

Kalina bump into him as he was going to a center for Darkens that are need of help. (There are many centers that are like this in the Lightens, as there are centers for the Lightens across the universe.) 

They introduced to each other and Kalina brought him to her home. Her family are one of the many families who accepted the Darkens. 

Fast forward a few years later. Both of them 19 years-old. Drake's parents have show up to claim their son. 

But with the help of Kalina's parents, they're able to escape and traveled to another galaxy.

They get to live happily ever after. 

~~~~~~~

Yes, yes it was short. I just don't have any good ideas, I'm mostly focusing on my own book right now.