AROUSAL.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

****************************

"Sky." Stefan breathed out, his eyes wet, heart screaming to go find the younger boy.

But he couldn't.

Emily searched the families faces, they all have this look of worry at the mention of the boy.

Had she missed something?

"He's up in his room, he will be down in a minute." Sammy voiced and everyone went back to chattering and laughter, Emily decided its best she dropped it, at least the boy wasn't dead.

Stefan needed his Sky, the pull too strong, he needed to go find Sky.

"You look amazing." Maya sang into his ears.

Stefan smiled down at the pregnant little lady. "And you too, little lady."

Maya feigned a sad face. "Who is the lady?" She asked, eyeing Emily as she went about setting a table with the other women.

"She's my fiance." Stefan smiled, blowing a kiss to Emily and turning Maya to face him.

"Perra!" Maya slapped the back of his head. "How many more before you quit?"

"Asshole, yes, but I am most certainly not a bitch." Stefan frowned.

"This isn't working for you. We both know what you need."

"Bu--"

"There is no 'BUT' Stefan. You need him, stop fighting it."

Stefan knew that, so he just kissed her cheeks and they both went to join the families already gathered about the dining table. Stefan sat beside Emily and everyone else took their place on an empty chair leaving just one unoccupied. Stefan figured it belonged to Sky and when his eyes fell on the empty seat, he realized it was just beside him, that means Sky would have to sit beside him. Stefan swallowed, then looked up long enough to hear everyone chorus an Amen while digging into the deliciousness before them. Everyone seems to be eating not minding that Sky is yet to join them.

What has been happening to him these past years? Stefan wondered. It was all his fault the boy turned out this way.

He would try and fix things.

He has to.

"Where is Sky?" Stefan finally voiced his thoughts, looking around the table to find everyone shrugged their shoulders nonchalantly. His throat became suddenly dried. Was it this bad? Stefan's eyes wet, he wouldn't let anyone see him cry. He blinked his eyes in time to see Mama P smiling up at him.

"Oh Bebe, don't worry about him, Sky will come down when he's ready." The elderly woman cooed and Stefan wasn't hungry anymore. He was going to get up and go find Sky when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Stefan's eyes shot up in time to see Sky standing at the foot of the stairs. Stefan's lips fell apart at the sight before him. Standing in all his glory was the beautiful, flawless, shirtless and sexy as all fuck, Sky. His eyes a perfect baby blue, the sparkles all gone yet they held Stefan captive. Sky was bigger, his toned chest flex with well-defined muscles, his lips a full sexy red color, his long honey brown hair gliding down smoothly to his shoulders. God, he was breath taken beautiful. Stefan was on his feet before he knew it, he was walking towards his price, the pull too strong to ignore like a magnet attracted to the other one.

Sky's eyes glued on the older boy trudging slowly towards him. Sky could feel the walls he had built the past eight years crumbling down fast. Stefan has grown into such fine god that all Sky wanted to do was fall on his feet and worship him all his life. Sky's heart swells with pride at the specimen he called 'His'... Sky's kneels barely keeping him up, yet eyes stayed locked on the other boy.

Stefan came to a stop before his beautiful boy, every rational part of him screaming for him to stop, to turn around and run. Stefan was sure his ancestors were screaming at him from their graves but nothing cut through the fog that had clouded his mind. Sky's lips parted exposing two pearly white teeth, his tongue snaked out to gently lick at his bottom lip. Stefan bit his lips to hold back a moan that was threatening to break out any moment. Stefan's eyes opened even though he had no recollection of when they closed. Stefan got ahold of himself as he outstretched one shaky hand towards Sky. His fingers found a home on the side of the younger boy's neck and Sky closed his eyes, the feel of Stefan's cold caress sending a shock-like feel down the younger boy's spine.

"Fanny!" Sky moaned softly.

Stefan let the sweet sound assault his ears and then let his fingers slide up even further so he was cupping Sky's chin. Eight fucking years and the name still stuck to the boy's heart. Stefan traced the line on Sky's jaw and watch the boy's breath quickening, a strangled whimper escaped Sky's lips and something snapped within Stefan, he felt a bulge arising as his jeans became extremely tight. For the first time in his life, Stefan was aroused. All the blood in his body rushing south in full painful force.

Stefan was rock hard.

Without aid from his medications, hell his drugs never got him this hard, Ever. Stefan let his hands gently fall back to his side as he stared up at Sky. All this time he had thought himself sick or even worse impotent. All his life he had tried to get better. But the harsh reality was that he was alright, always have been. All that was needed was one certain blue eyes.

All hell broke loose as Stefan turned around, his eyes landing on his father and mother, Emily stood behind them. Stefan sought Papa Jo's eyes and found the older man staring wet eyes back at him. Stefan did the only thing he could at the moment.

He ran.

Out of the house and into the cold and quiet streets, even though it's been a long time he was here, Stefan knew every turn and bents of the familiar road. Tears streaming down his face as he ran. Eight fucking years and nothing is changed.

His love for Sky knew no bound. He desires the boy, craved him even.

How is he ever going to explain this to his family, to Emily?

One thing is certain.

Sky is his undoing.

***************************************

Chapter upper guys.. have fun reading.

See you next chapter.