Part 1: Mister CEO

Park Chanyeol, eh?

Who is he?

What's so special about him?

This man is a successful business owner of all PARK industries. He owns malls, other shopping districts, and restaurants. Chanyeol is said to be one of the best CEO's in business right now. All the girls drool, and googly eye Chanyeol when all he does is look in their direction. Everyone thinks he's a man who is single and ready to mingle with any girl. He's met a lot of company workers, but they all try too hard to impress him. What everyone doesn't know about Chanyeol is that, he likes someone very different from him. This other person just so happened to be another idol. Chanyeol has kept his eye on him for a long time. The man he likes is a singer, musician, song writer, and fashion designer who has made it big in this world. Almost everyone knows him, it kinda makes it hard to meet this person.

Byun Baekhyun is a special kind of person who really doesn't care what anyone thinks. He'll do anything he wants, but he's very humble about what he does. He thinks before he takes action, unlike a lot of people. Baekhyun is really popular around the world. He's a really busy man who never has time for himself. He's always moving, he never stops moving. When Baekhyun does have time, he's either finishing up some work, or he's in his studio working on new songs. Baekhyun is in a group called CBX and the other members are Kim Jongdae (Chen), and Kim Minseok (Xiumin). He's always with those 2, they go everywhere together.

[Story]: 💌 ; 2:32PM| South Korea, Seoul

You could hear all the fans cheering and screaming in the crowd.

"CBX! CBX! CBX!"

Baekhyun held his members hands behind stage and took in a deep breath with them.

"You hear them guys? That's all for us." Baekhyun said with a huge smile on his face.

"Are you ready?" Xiumin asked.

"Born ready." Chen said with motivation running through his blood.

"Let's go!" Baekhyun shouted as he pulled his members up on stage with a bolt of energy.

"AHHHHH LOOK IT'S THEM!!" The fans shouted.

"Hey Seoul!! Who's ready to party!?" Baekhyun yelled into the mic.

The fans screamed at the top of their lungs.

"1! 2! 3! 4!" Xiumin exclaimed.

[Time skip]: 🕖 ; 7:57PM| Downtown, Seoul

As Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Chen waved goodbye, the fans scream and shout with pleasure to see them off. Baekhyun closed the window and took in a deep breath.

Baekhyun got a message. He looked down to check his phone.

[Messages]

8349: You need to meet with a new company for a new contract tomorrow. The company you are in now is about to cut you off.

Baekhyun took a minute to read the text. It was some random number he's never seen, but he's pretty sure it was his comany telling him, but they wouldn't tell him through text.