*3*

Probably a lot of mistakes in this i wrote most of it on my phone i will go back and edit later so read if you'd like.

Word count: 1936

smut warning

Unedited

R•A•Y
I woke up to myself being carried, I looked up to see Luka.
"Oh hiiiiiii." I said goofily, but i didn't get the grin I wanted, his face was stone cold.
Oh boy.
"Luka what's wrong?" I asked. No answer.  "Luka, put me down." I said squirming in his grip.

"Would you stop moving." He said sternly is face getting red. "We're under attack and have to get you to the safe room."

"Who is it?" I asked getting nervous.

"Italians." He growled tightening his grip on me.

He walked towards the safe room and put me down, i glanced in and saw Zoey on her kids.
I turned back to Luka; "No, Luka no! I will not be in the same room as her and you know that."

"Yes, you will- you have to, this is the only way you won't get hurt."

"Are they in the house?" I asked. He shook his head.

"So then I can defend myself! there is no need for this!"

"I DO NOT have time for this!"

I winced at his tone and sighed. "You did not just raise you voice at me."

"Yes I fucking did now go before you get yourself killed."

"Fine! Ugh your such a dumbass!"

He nodded and pulled me in for a long kiss. Before i knew it he was gone.
.
_\-

After a while of silence, other than the multiple gun shots, one of Zoeys kids spoke up.
"Mommy who is she?"

"That's your aunty."

"Why haven't we met her yet?"

I rolled my eyes. And began pacing again.

"Ray i really think we should talk." Zoeys said.

"I don't have the energy to deal with you right now." I said, I just want to go back to bed with Luka. "I need to figure out why the hell the Italians are attacking us right now."

"It because of us, well me and Aiden and the rest of the people that came here from Portugal."

"Oh so that's were you've been."

"Ray, i got preg-."

"And you didn't even bother to tell me!" I yelled.

Before she could answer the door swung open revealing a huge man. He looked at me and grinned.
"Zoey..."

My expression held confusion because last time i checked i was Ray.

"Uh-." Before i could answer he grabbed me and held me against his chest.

"Get the fuck off of me." I yelled, struggling against his grip.

He pulled me out of the room and Zoey tried to follow but i have her a look that said don't you dare. 

As we reached the stairs i could hear the immense chatter, everything must have been resolved. Except for this.

As he forced me down the stairs his hands traveled up to my left breast and squeezed it.

"You freaking bastard I'm going to cut off your hands!" I yelled and that caught everyone's attention.

Omg this is the most embarrassing thing ever.