Ch. 2 | The Getaway

While we were driving, I must have fallen asleep. I remember seeing many lights from buildings but never really any headlights. It must be a small, quiet town. I sit up and I see something rather strange. Why did Stephan take me to an abandoned town? I mean, there are some people but the town is in bad shape itself. But the creature I saw was tall, white, and seemed to be wearing a tuxedo. I looked out the window more and it was heading our direction. Stephan pulls in somewhere and he gets out, going to my side and opening the door for me.
I step out of the truck, shaking. The creature comes up to us and studies us. There was a mansion on the hill not far from here, maybe there is someone inside of it? But I highly doubt it.

"What brings you here?" He asks.
"We have no other choice. Are you recruiting at all, sir?" Stephan says.
"Perhaps, but what is the deal we have here?" he says and looks at me.
"She had killed her father and ran away. She is kind of like Toby but not. Her mom died when she was young and she has no other close relatives to live with. She is basically on her own in a world that wouldn't accept her at all."
"Hm, interesting. Well, come this way." He walks away towards the mansion.

Well not only one person lived in that manor, but many. They were called creepypastas, and I am just a new recruit that they took in. I was just the "new kid" that no one seemed to like. But, I don't know yet; these people could be different from any other.

As we reach the manor, there are more creepy vibes coming from it. Creepy vibes that no one was able to feel but the people who are new. To others, it is home.

This man; Slenderman. The others; people like me.
I walked inside and was showed to an empty room with a: Bed, lamp, desk, rug, and dresser in it. I look around. There is a bay window. Yes! I put my duffle bag on the bed and start putting stuff away. I had so much stuff, I didn't even understand how I fit it all in the bag, for it seems to be bottomless.

I place my books, notebooks, pens, pencils, etc. on the desk and start arranging everything. I put the photo I have of my mother and I on my dresser. Stephan knocks on the door than walks in, seeing how I decided to decorate my room.

Now it is time to meet the other creepypastas. Stephan signals me to follow and I nod and follow him. We walk to the main room where everyone else was. I knew a few of them, but I thought they were all made up.

Ben, Jeff, Liu, Jane, Nina, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, Lulu, Lazari, Toymaker, Sally, Puppeteer, Lost Silver, Masky, Hoodie, Sonic.EXE, etc. were all there. I have to admit, I was a little scared. Stephan reassured me and told me everything was okay; I smiled and walked into the room more, everyone looking at me. I actually feel needed in a place for once.

♡━━━━━━♡

Everyone is so nice to me, I don't even know what to actually feel right now. I am just happy I am accepted here, I guess.

I walk to my room just to notice some presents sitting on my bed. I go over to the bed and unwrap each and every present there carefully.

The presents included: a sketchbook, clothes, headphones, etc.

But, there was a very strange present in the corner of the room, it had holes on the sides of it.

I slowly open it, and inside was a very small kitten. I pick it up and pet it, and it purrs.

(A/N Hey guys, sorry this took so long! I have been busy and I couldn't think of anything else so I just left off there, lmfao. Idk if I have ideas for the third chapter honestly, but, I hope you guys understand! I love you all! ^~^)