Chapter 6

Sorry, kung ngayon lang ako nakapag-update. May tinapos kasi ako huhu. Wish me luck sa result. :D

Just wanna say thank you rins sa mga nag message sakin ng book cover sa stories ko. And those people commenting here, you guys, inspire the shit out of me.

Unedited po ito. Sorry in advance. 🐷

Her outfit

Her outfit

CHAPTER 6

I was thinking about Rake's proposal and my idea. I need to be smart-minded when it comes to this. Hindi lang buhay ko ang isinasang-alang ko rito. It includes my two children, Rebecka's life and his.

Though I always wanted to had a normal family. Pero alam ko sa sarili ko, na kahit piliin ko si Rake at pakasalan siya. Hindi mangyayari 'yon. The past would always haunt me. He, on the other hand would do everything to ruin me and bring back my oldself.

Which I was dreading most. I don't like it. She didn't know how to love, she didn't care, she completely destroyed everyone around her. It would always be chaos having her around and controlling this life.

"If that's the case, Ericka, considered it done. Where do you want to marry?" deretsong tanong ni Rake sa'kin. "Vegas? Paris? Mexico? Tell me, Ericka. I want to give you everything this life has to offer."

Nagulat ako at napatingin sa seryosong mukha niya. He's kidding, didn't he? He agreed to my proposal?!

Halo-halo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. Saya at takot. Saya, dahil pagkalipas ng ilan taon, sa dami ng pinagdaanan ko para kay Hope/Rebecka, I could finally see her.

At takot ,dahil hindi ko alam kung tama ba ang ginagawa ko. There was only me to blame if things gone wrong.

"I-I want to see my daughter first," mahinang sabi ko sa kanya.

Hinawi ni Rake ang buhok na tumatakip sa mukha ko. I could see the excitement in his eyes. "Kapag bumalik na tayo. I'll schedule it. But the time you get to see her, Ericka, the next day we have to do the wedding."

I crossed my hand and creased my forehead. "Why do you want to marry me so bad? Ang dami-daming babaeng may gusto sayo at ang dami kong kasalanan na nagawa sayo sa nakaraan natin. Hindi ka ba natatakot na baka maulit ang lahat?"

Rake smiled at me. His dark eyes looking at me softly. "Of course, they will never be you." hinawakan niya ang kamay ko. He pressed it.

"But why?" nagtataka parin tanong ko. "Anong meron ako na wala sila?"

Huminga ng malalim si Rake. "When you left me that day, I was devastated. I felt the same thing when I lost my son. At ayoko na makaramdam ng ganon, Ericka. Gagawin ko ang lahat para hindi ko maranasan 'yon. You see, you are the light of this dark world of mine. Ikaw ang nagbaba-balanse ng buhay ko. That if I lost you, I'll lose it, too. Don't be bother about our past, I don't think of it anymore, as long as it won't interfere our future I don't see any problem with it."