Chapter 1 - The First Day

Hey guys ! This is my first book so I'm hoping you guys will support me ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Emily's POV::

"Emily Carter! Are you waking up or not?!"

Oh my god... Who the hell is yelling at me at this time.... WAIT WHAT?! It's already 8:00 in the morning!

"YIKES!! Julie!! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! I'm dead. And I mean freaking dead!!" I screeched.

"Hey I was calling for you to wake up since 7:30 and this is what you complain to me?!"

Yeah right. Julie is my sister and she's like freaking annoying.

But I don't have time to argue right now . I'm late for school!!!

I jumped out from bed , brushed my teeth , changed into my uniform and ran out for school .

"Bye donkey!!!" I can hear my sister shouting at me from her room.

She calls me a donkey whenever I'm being clumsy or late for school.

I jumped into my Red Mercedes Benz and drove immediately to school.

"What the hell it's already 8:15 and assembly starts in 8:20!" I mumbled to myself while checking the time.

Suddenly, someone slapped me hardly on my back .

"Fu...." I managed to control myself from yelling bad words .

"Hey Emily! Don't tell me you forgot me huh?" Alice winked at me.

"OMG It's you?!" We made a quick hug and quickly ran to the gathering hall before the assembly starts.

When we reach the hall, a boy stopped us and said : " Hey not too fast girls. It's 8:17 now."

He winked at us and blocked our way .

And he's trying to make us get late!!

Wait... He's Jayden. Okay fine I admit he's the hottest boy in school plus those kind of "bad boy" that all girls like... but that doesn't mean I'd let him block my way !!

"Alice..?!" I shouted at Alice but she acted like she didn't know I was beside her. She was just staring at Jayden.

Jayden smirked. "Wow girl you've got a good taste. But sadly , you're not my taste."

Alice's face got super sad .

I shouted: "Hey that's my girlfriend and don't you hurt her!"

Jayden saw me and said : "But you, young lady, might be my type."

He winked after saying it.

OMG his eyes... It's just toooooo cute !!

Alice made a face and scrolled her eyes. " Come on Emily. You know I don't want to get late or bad records."

Okay that girl is being frustrated already because the hottest guy was staring at me.

I don't care about what hot guy now cause what I care is my girlfriend.

"Please get out of the way. I can hear your fangirls shouting behind." I giggled.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you say so before?!" He rushed into the gathering hall .

Me and Alice laughed and walked in together.

This is me. And Alice ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know this is kinda lame but I don't care xD

Just... Hope you like it though ! ;)