Ninth Post

@Ginweasley - She is the best! ❤ Tags - @HermioneG100 likes 12 comments

Tags - @HermioneG
100 likes
12 comments

@HermioneG - So are you!! ❤

@Lunalovegood - You guys look so cute!!

@Ronweasley - Wow! How did she get down? Did she fall?

@Ginweasley - @Ronweasley No she didn't. And stop worrying about her, she was enjoying it.

@Ronweasley - I am not worried about her. I am worried about you. She looks heavy.

@HermioneG - @Ronweasley Luckily I have lost lot of weight and I don't think I am fat. Ginny actually said I was quite light.

@Ronweasley - @HermioneG I am not saying you're fat. You're pretty thin. But still Ginny isn't strong enough to pick you.

@Harrypotter - @Ronweasly @HermioneG Guys can you stop it please. And Ron, Ginny is very strong. Don't underestimate her.

@Ronweasly - @Harrypotter Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean that I don't know her at all. She is my sister and I know her.

@Harrypotter - Ron, I am not arguing. I am just saying that she's strong. And it is visible in the picture that they were having fun.
@Ronweasley - No they were just posing for the picture!

@Ginweasley - @HermioneG @Ronweasley @Harrypotter Guys, Guys calm down please. No need to argue. Hermione wasn't heavy and she didn't fall. And we weren't posing for the picture. We were actually having fun. So calm down.

@Ronweasley - Ok then. But don't try it again. It can be deadly.

@Harrypotter - Sorry Gin. But how can it be deadly?

@Ronweasley - If she falls, she will fall on her head and get a serious injury. And it can be fatal.

@Harrypotter - Ron why are you so negative? Where's your always positive self.

@Ronweasley - I am not always positive.

@Harrypotter - You are.

@Malfoyking - They started it again.

*Ginweasley has disabled the comments for this post*

Lavenderbrown has created a group chat. Lavenderbrown added Harrypotter, HermioneGranger, Ronweasly, Malfoyking and 12 others.

@Malfoyking : Lavender why did you create a group chat?
@Lavenderbrown : Because I was given a dare.
@Ronweasley : Who gave you that dare? Because it's a really dumb one "I dare you to create a group chat" What an idiot!
@Harrypotter : Exactly! And any group chat that has Malfoy in it will definitely be boring.
@Lavenderbrown : Guys don't start here please. You can leave if  you want.
@Lunalovegood : I think it's actually good to have a group chat. It's better to chat here than in the comments.
@Ginweasley : I agree with Luna. We can chat over here.
@HermioneG : I agree too. Those who don't can leave.
Crabbe and Goyle have left the chat.
@Malfoyking : Oh no! So do I have to leave too?
@Neville - Your choice.
@Malfoyking : I would leave it but since Astoria is in this group chat too I won't leave.
@Harrypotter : Ok then.
@Ronweasley : Has anyone seen Hermione?
@HermioneG : Why do you want me?
@Ronweasley : Hermione! I can't complete my Transfiguration homework, can you help me?
@HermioneG - Ron, grow up please. What's hard in that? It's so easy. You just have to write an essay on famous Animagus and their history.
@Lunalovegood : Yeah, it was quite easy. Me and Neville completed it in minutes.
@Ronweasley : The trouble is I can't remember a lot of them. Please Hermione?
@HermioneG : Okay then. Where are you?
@Ronweasley : In the common room.
@HermioneG : Meet you there.
HermioneG is offline
Ronweasly is offline
@Astoria : Oh wow! A group chat! Thanks for making it.
@Lavenderbrown : You're welcome.
@Malfoyking : Oh hi Astoria! Can you help me with my Transfiguration homework?
@Astoria : Not again Malfoy! Are you so dumb?
@Malfoyking : No! I just...... Umm.. Can't remember the names. Meet me in the common room?
@Astoria : See you there.
Astoria is offline.
@Harrypotter : Malfoy, did you just use Ron's trick to get Astoria?
@Malfoyking : So Ron was faking it?
@Harrypotter : He does that sometimes. To spend time alone with her.
@Malfoyking : It worked for me as well😉 Bye Potter, gotta go.
Malfoyking is offline.
@Harrypotter : Wow, so first Luna and Neville conplete homework together, then Ron and Hermione and now Draco and Astoria.
@Forgeweasly : Me and Fred are also completing homework together, but we're not a couple lol.
@Gredweasly - George, Keep the mobile down and concentrate on your work!
@Forgeweasly :  I will and so should you.
Gredweasly is offline
Forgewealsy is offline
@Harrypotter : So that leave me alone. Anyone else online?
@Harrypotter : Okay no one. So I should go too because I am bored to hell. Bye! Wait who am I saying bye too, there's no one online.
Harrypotter is offline.
@Cedric : Oh no! Don't tell me I am the last one to come online in the group.
@Cedric : Maybe I am.

Guys hope you like the chapter! Please vote and comment!