Chapter 1 - Running

>Jordan's POV<

It was yet another boring Tuesday as Jordan jammed out to Bonjovi while gathering up her stuff for school.

I guess I should probably explain who 'Jordan' is... Jordan
is me, normal teenager who just turned fifteen three days ago. You wouldn't suspect anything was wrong but when you think about it, why would you?

She looked at herself in the mirror to glance over her appearance. She was wearing a grey tank top, maroon hoodie, black ripped jeans and her black combat boots.

Jordan threw her backpack over her shoulder and plugged in her earphones so the music was no longer blasting out. She tucked her hair behind her right ear and smiled as her finger ran over the earring her cousin got her that resided in her cartilage.

She walked downstairs, saw her mum sitting at the kitchen table eating some breakfast and walked in "Morning mum, I have to go or I'll be late" She said as she grabbed a piece of toast and bit into it.

Her mum nodded and smiled "Try to have a good day." She encouraged though she knew how Jordan was like at school.

Jordan's older cousin, Rupert, walked into the kitchen and ruffled up her hair "You aren't going anywhere, I'm taking you to school today."

Rupert was only three years older than Jordan but he acted like he was the boss all the time, they still loved each other like siblings because both their dad's had left when they were really young.

Jordan swallowed another bite of toast and furrowed her eyebrows "Wait, why? I have a perfectly fine bike out front" She said and crossed her arms over her chest.

Rupert rolled his eyes "Stubborn as always, maybe I just want to help?" He offered and grabbed his keys from the hook.

Jordan gave in and grabbed her last few things: A water bottle, her lunch and her book. "See you later mum" she said as she walked out the door. Followed by Rupert.

He hopped into the left side of the car, put the key in the ignition and started the car up.

Rupert's car was a classic jeep with no other way to play music except cassette tapes though neither of them minded.

As Jordan climbed into the jeep she pushed in a AC/DC cassette and sat back "Put your foot on it before we are both late."

It didn't take long for them to make it to school and jog into the hell hole "Don't let principal Wallas catch you, he is always in a bad mood" Jordan warned her cousin.

She darted towards her classroom and slowed down before walking in "Sorry I'm late, Miss" she said and sat down at her desk.

"Ah, Miss Henderson. How nice of you to join us" Mrs Bates spoke and glared at Jordan, they had always hated each other.

So on and so forth, a boring day of staring at the clock and waiting to go home went on for seemingly days but finally it was over.

Jordan walked slowly out of her last class, Math, and was walking down the hall when she heard someone call her name.

Of fucking course... Mrs Bates..

"Yes Miss?" Jordan said as she turned around and took her earphones out of her ears.

"Can you come to my classrooma please? I'd like to speak to you for a few minutes" she hissed and crossed her arms.

Jordan clenched her jaw and rolled her green eyes "But miss I need to go-" she caught the teacher's eye and reluctantly followed her.

Once in Mrs Bates' classroom, she sat on a desk and waited "What did you need to talk about?"

Mrs Bates had her back to Jordan and was seemingly... Growling? "You've been hiding from us for too long, Jordan, we almost thought you'd been killed."