Iam Pregnant With My Teachers Baby

Chapter 1

 "Rachel he is really checking you out" My bet-friend Ashley said. We have been befriends since i was in dippers told me as i keep drinking my drink. 

'No hes looking at you, plus who would want me iam not that good looking anyways" I really had low self of steam, i knew i did not as good as Ashley. 

"Rach, go talk to him or something before i go" She said as she pushed me towards him. When i turned around she was talking to a norther guy. I was not surprised i knew how she was when it came to guys.

"Hey iam Rachel" I told him looking at my drink.

"Iam Tony" He looked up smiling at me. I didn't know what to say or do so i just stood there till he asked me to dance. We danced and talked them that one question came he asked if i was ready to go. I had few drinks in me so i went along with it. The next morning i woke up before he could i looked over see that this handsome guy was sleep next me. I got up put my clothes on and i wrote a little letter letting he know i was leaven and a good time. As i walked out i called my friend Ashley to see where she was at she suggested i go to her house since i was supposed to be there for the night. I made it to Ashley house in 30min. He didn't live as far as i thought Ashley asked me what happen in details but of course i really didn't remember anything really i was drunk.We talked about her and guy she remember everything. Anyways i had to get home soon i was going shopping with my mom for school clothes, we had 2 weeks to get ready. Me thinking about  the first day of school i was excited it was my last year and me Ashley agreed to focused on school work so that we could get the hell out of our parents house. Ever since we where little we planned on moving in together right after high school and just live it up in New York City . I had to go home right away to shower and get ready. Ashley told me call her on Oovoo so that we can talk more about last night. But that was the last thing i was thinking about.

Tell me what you think about the first chapter its my first time writing so i don't really know what to write. But if you have ideas tell me .:) 

Chapter 2

"Hello dear i was about to just call you" My mom said as she smiled at me going threw the mail. 

"Yea iam going to shower before we go mom if that's okay" I asked rolling my eyes all i was walking towards my room. Me and mom was the best of friends since she found out i have been having sex things between use was not really good. She always was on my back until i told her if she keep it up that i was going to leave and never speak to her again. So she relaxed a little. 

"Sure honey, take your time" I didn't even have to look back and i knew she was smiling. We never did much together because i was always out partying with Ashley. So i guessed ill just go shopping with her.  Before you wonder and ask what about her dad. My dad died on his way to the hospital when my mom was in labor. He got hit by a drunk driver, and never made it to see me. I walked out the shower drying my long black hair, singing and dancing to the song "Sweet Love" By Chris Brown. I played that song allot when i was by my self. As i was doing my make-up i heard my mom yelled up 

"Are you almost done honey?,Ii have to go to work later" Ugh if she had work today why take me now. That was a norther reason why me and my mom did not get along, she worked TO MUCH!!

"YEA! Almost done, be done in a minute" I was almost ready only if i could find my cell phone. O i forgot its down stairs on the table . I walked down the stairs where my mom was holding my phone. "Ready?" she asked I looked up at her smiling and nodded my head letting her know that i was ready. 

Chapter 3 

Its been 2 week since i lasted talked to Ashley ever time i asked her did she want to hang out she always told me she going to hang out with the guy from that night. School was the next day , i heard my computer screen ring as i was picking out my outfit for tomorrow it was Ashley. I jumped on my bed in shocked because she been so busy and didn't have time for anymore really.

"Hey Ash" I said smiling in the cam.

"Was up chick she said" 

"So tell about him, since you been so busy to hang out me" I was not to sound like a crazy boyfriend or anything so i smiled hard. 

"Well hes 21 he knows my age" She was only 17 a year older then me but for long because my birthday as coming up in two weeks. 

"Really and hes okay with that?" i asked kinda curious.

"Yea, we been seeing each other alot, but forget about me what happen with your mom when you guys went shopping?" She asked painting her finger nails. I really didn't want to talk about that but i knew she was going to ask.

"Its was okay , i guess we talked and ..... You know the usual" I said looking down Ashley knew i didn't like talking about my mom because we where always fighting and we really didn't get along. 

"Well hon, i think that its time we get out beauty rest for tomorrow where going in your car or mines?" she was still painting her finger nails. 

"I guess mines" i said playing with the bear i had since i was a little girl. 

"Okay chick ill be over at 6am be ready" She closed out our conversation. I closed my lap tap and put it to side. I could not stop thinking about Tony i didn't know if it was me or if i was tripping but for some reason i wanted to talk to him. I finally feel asleep as i looked up at my celling for a hour or two . The last time i looked at my clock it was 10pm so i knew i need to go to sleep soon.

-okay tell what you guys think if i need to change somethings in the story tell me or if i need to change somethings again this is my first book so i really dont know what iam doing but let me know anything."