Chapter 5

Adrianna's pov
It was four in the afternoon and I hadn't heard anything from kage. It was weird but I was happy. I decided I'd go out since I hadn't heard or seen a reason not to. I threw on my shoes and decided to go walk around Venice. It was a cool day it felt great to be outside and not fell held down or watched. I walked around the beach with no care in the world. I sat down on a bench to check my phone. I looked up to see a whole bunch of boys looking at me. They were no older then 15 and it made me laugh to see them gawking at me. I gave them a friendly smile and they all seemed to get happy. One waved back while the other two just rubbed their hands together and kicked their lips. I shook my head and got up to walk back to the hotel. I greeted the lady in front before getting on the elevator. I went in the bathroom and started the shower I grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt form the bag of clothes I had brought and sat them on the bed. I went in the bathroom took my clothes off and stepped in the shower. I let the warm water roll down my body. I stood there with my eyes clothes for another couple minutes before finally washing up. I rinsed off body and stepped out. I grabbed my towel off the hanger and wrapped it around my body. I opened the door and Almost dropped my towel. "Hi love I've missed you." Kage said stand up from the bed. I stood their speechless. "Nothing to say huh, what happened to all the shit you had to say on the phone." His eyes darkened. He grabbed my clothes of the bed and handed them to me. "Go get dressed." I walked in the bathroom and put on my clothes. I cursed under my breath and walked back out of the bathroom and looked at him. He pinned me against the wall. "You don't know how bad I want to hit you right now babe." He whispered in my ear. He kissed it and continued to trail kisses down my neck. He froze then walked away he grabbed my things and then my arms probably leaving marks. He walked us out of the room and to the elevator. We got on, "I advice you not to cause a scene because I'm already pissed at you princess. We got of the elevator walked out of the lobby and got in his car he started to drive. "Kage I want to go home." I said softly.  He ignored me  "Kage!" I yelled. "do you honestly think I give a fuck what you want to do after what you just pulled.". I didn't say anything. He started to laugh "I love how bold you can be at times love." An hour later we pulled up at his house. We walked in the door and I immediately walked upstairs. He followed close behind me. Once I got in his room I sat down in the chair across from his bed. He looked at me for a while then started to speak "I told you that there will be consequences for what you did so you're staying here for the rest of the summer.". "What you cant do that!" I yelled. " who's gonna stop me the police Jason who's on vacation or your mom who's in the military." He said. " how did you know that?" I asked.  " you'll be here for the next two a half months you won't leave unless you're with me and when we do leave you won't leave my side since you don't know how to act." He said. I got out and left the room and went into the farthest bedroom from him. He was right I had no one my mom is deployed in Cuba and Jason wouldn't be back to the end of the summer and even then I didn't want to put him in this. I laid in the bed and started to cry. How could he do this he saved my form drowning and suddenly I'm his prisoner! How many other girls did he do this to and how did they get out of it. Suddenly my phone started to ring it was Jason. I cleared my throat, "hello?" "Hey bestie I miss you!" Jason said loudly. I could tell he was at a party if sort. "I miss you too." I said trying to hold back my tears. "You sound upset are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just not feeling well." "Well I just wanted to see who things were back home.". "Boring without you" I said smiling a little. "Awww I'll be back before you know it." He said I could tell he was smiling. "Well I gotta go but I'll text you later ok?" "Ok." I said starting to cry again. "Love you!" Tears started to roll down my face, "love you too jay jay.". He hung up the phone and I broke down more mad then anything. I heard the door hand turning so I pretended to be sleep. "Adrianna." I ignored him. "Adrianna I know you're not asleep." No response I don't know why he thinks I would want to talk to him in the first place. "I'm going to get food are you hungry?" Not going to respond even though I was hungry I rather starve than talk to that fucker. "Whatever." He says walking out. I finally let go of my breath. I hate him and I will forever and always. He's so bipolar one second he wanted to kill me and the next he wanted to take care of me. I don't understand what he thinks is going to happen. Does he think I'm just going to give in to his ways and let him control me? Well if that's so he had another thing coming. Once I heard the front door shut I counted to thirty then came out of the room. I sprinted around the hall to his room and grabbed my clothes and other things I ran to the kitchen to grab all the water and snacks I could carry I ran back to the room but all of my clothes and food in the empty closet and my tooth brush and stuff in the bathroom. I ran back downstairs grabbed more food and a couple bowls before running upstairs and Breaking the outside door knob. so that the only war in or out was  through the inside. I locked the inside lock just encase and got comfy because this is where I would be for the next few weeks or so. I put the rest of my supplies in the closet with the rest and got on my phone. I had my charger and everything so I was fine. An hour later kage came home he walked up to my room to try to give me food. He filled around for the door knob for a second before banging on the door. "Adrianna!" He yelled and continued to bang. "Open the door now!." His voice was loud and boomed through the whole house. "Ok...you won't last in there a week." He said before walking away. I got up turned of the lights and went to sleep.