Chapter 1

"Fancy a waffle?" Kiki yells up the stairs, clicking her fingers. I hate it when she does that, honestly!
"Nope, I'm fine!" I reply, as I tie up my hair swiftly, examining the tiny bumps I've just made.
"Don't need to get angry, just asking, sis." Kiki mutters, wandering off.
Today was meant to be my fresh start day, but I'm too overwhelmed by nerves to not be stressed. What would you do if you were moving to a completely new state? I guess I've been really worked up about it, but every single movie I have watched has suggested that you should make a good impression on everyone.
"Tea, love?" Asks my dad, bombarding me *just like* my sister a literal second ago.
"Dad, please go away!" I mutter, now picking up my bags.
"I thought you would like a spot of tea before we go over your new apartment contract! It is-"
"DOMINIC! STOP TALKING TO HER SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!" now yells my mum. Ugh.
My mum has a logic that if I'm on my period, I'll turn crazy and tell at any possible moment. That was one time, when I was sick, but nobody forgets anything in this house! I was feeling really ill, some awful food poisoning, and sat by the loo for a while. My dad came up and I yelled for him to clear off before I barfed on him.

Nobody gets anything about me.

~~Sorry there's not much, I'll continue ASAP~~