🌬

"mmh babe, i have to get to class." i mumbled against finns lips.

"i can't help myself." he apologized but pecked my lips once again.

i giggled and kissed him back.

the warning bell rung and he pulled away from me.

i wiped some of the lip gloss from his shiny lips, giggling.

"come on, i'll walk you to your class." he said and fixed a strand of hair that was messy from his hands.

we snuck out of the locker room without being caught.

we walked together to my class and got there once the actual bell rung.

"i'll see you later." i said, almost dreamily as i walked into my class.

luca squinted at me from the back of the classroom and i tried to look as casual as possible.

i place my bag on the floor and sat in my seat next to luca.

"hey." i greeted. he leaned in for a kiss but i turned away, getting a notebook out of my bag.

he awkwardly turned to the front of the class.

i kept my eyes on the teacher the whole period, not wanting to give him an opportunity to spark up a conversation.

the period ended and shoved my books back into my bag.

"amirah, wait." luca caped our and jogged up to me.

what now?

"yeah?"

"what the hell is that on your neck?" he sounded a little calm which frightened me a little.

why am i so dumb?

"what?" i asked like the dumbass i was.

"that." he touched my bruised neck and i did the dumb thing of hissing in pain. "what is that?"

i shrugged my shoulders.

"i-i don't know." i mumbled.

"what do you mean you don't know? how do you not know that you have a fucking hickey on your neck?! you had to look in the mirror at sometime today!" he shouted.

i spotted finn from down the hall. he was laughing at something caleb said, basically wheezing.

caleb looked around and must have saw the angry look on luca's face because he nudged finn and nodded his head toward us.

"so who did it? because i know damn well it wasn't me, you don't even let me near your neck."

i forgot about that.

"i don't let hook ups mark me." i said quietly but luca still ended up hearing me.

"hook up?!" he exclaimed.

"what's going on?" finn asked as he finally came over to us with caleb.

"nothing that involves you." luca shooed him away.

"anything that involves amirah involves me. so what's the problem?" finn looked him up and down.

my heart needs to calm the fuck down

"since when were you guys so close. she hated you like a week ago." luca, eyeing the arm finn subconsciously placed around my waist.

"that's not what i came over here to talk about. i just wanna know why you're yelling at her." finn stood up straighter, almost towering over luca.