Chapter Seven: Sorry

"That was fun!" Kirishima happily said, the three were walking back to the train station and heading home.

"Yeah, I guess it was." Katsuki, who was ahead of Shoto and Eijirou, muttered. Kirishima smiled and ran towards Bakugou. He put his arm around Katsuki shoulder, "sooo Bakubro do you have any other plans?"

"No I don't."

"Oh really?! Umm well maybe we can hang out tomorrow..." Eijirou laughed nervously, he hoped that Katsuki didn't turn him down.

"Tomorrow? Yeah sure, I don't mind hanging out with the two of you fuckin losers."

"Um well, that's not what I meant..."

"Hm?"

Kirishima looked behind him to see Shoto on his phone. He wasn't paying attention to there conversation. He let out a sigh of relief and turn back to see Bakugou who was still confused. Kirishima spoke slightly lower making sure Shoto doesn't hear him.

"What I meant was...just the two of us."

"The two of us?"

"Y-yeah"

"Whatever, I don't really care."

"S-seriously"

"Don't make me change my mind."

Eijirou blushed madly. He couldn't believe that Bakugou agreed to go with him. It wasn't to hard to figure out that Todoroki had an interest in Katsuki too. So Kirishima decided to ask him out on a small date before the half-n-half had a chance to. Shoto was a shy type. It was obvious to Kirishima that it'll take a long while before Todoroki can make a move on Bakugou.

"Oi, you face is the same fuckin color as your shitty hair."

"Oh ahahah, I seem to do that quite often...a-anyways would you like to go to a restaurant. I'll pay for you if you don't mind."

"A restaurant? Free food? Sounds like a deal!"

"Right! And we can later hang out in a amusement park and ride rollercoaster together. And walk home together...and m-maybe umm-"

His face was now probably redder then his hair but Bakugou didn't get the hint. He was busy thinking about the free food and entertainment. "Yeah yeah, as long as you pay I'll go." Kirishima smiled and nodded. He made it official that he'll confess tomorrow when the sun is setting and they're walking home together. Eijirou had it all pictured in his mind but it was later interpreted by Shoto, "Kirishima and Bakugou. I have sorta bad news." Katsuki and the Red head turned around to face Todoroki who looked up from his phone. "What is it now icyhot?"

"It seems that we missed the train to take us back home. We had to much fun in the water park that we lost track of time."

"WHAT?! HOW DID YOU JUST REALIZE THAT NOW?!"

"Missing isn't the right word I assume. I must have looked at a different schedule."

"Icyhot you better make sense or else-"

"I looked online to see the schedule of the train. The train that took us to this place was setting off at 8:00 a.m. and the one to take us home should have arrived at 8:35 p.m."

"Todoroki, it's barely 8 o'clock." Kirishima stated as he turned on his phone to see what time it was.

"That's were the weird part comes in. Now it's telling me that the train came back at 5 o'clock."

"Listen icyhot, this better not be a joke. Once we arrive at the station we can see the trains schedule there!"

"Right" Shoto caught up with the two of them. They then speed up there pace. The whole way to the train station was quiet. For some odd reason this made Katsuki feel really uncomfortable but he didn't say anything. He was just hoping that he didn't miss the way to go back home.
.
.
.
After a few minutes they arrived at the station. "This is strange" Kirishima looked around and continued "there's no one here."