The Dream

Rapunzel's P.O.V

The sunrise was gorgeous! Absolutely stunning..and with the food, it was perfect. I wish we could have more moments like this. As a family...We aren't technically a family, but it feels like one. We are so close.

But so different

We maybe diffrent, but we all share the same dream. To adventure, to live in a better place, to have more moments together, and to not worry. But Our true passion is to..

Light up the world

It all seems impossible, living like we are, but...we can always dream cant we? Just, then Jack nudges me on the shoulder.

"what?" I ask, annoyed that he innterupted my thoughts.

"look" he said pointing to my knee.

On it, there was a beautiful butterfly. It was blue, with black spots. I gasped and immediately stared to sketch. I drew till it looked perfect, then put my sketch book down.

"We should get going" Elsa said standing up.

"Awwwwwww but I don't wanna" Merida whined.

"Mer, it's best if we get going, the town will be waking up soon." Hiccup added.

"I'm good for anything!" Jack said with his smile.

"But when we get home what will we do?!" Merida complained.

Just then, Elsa burst out laughing. Elsa NEVER bursts out laughing. This is the first time she's ever done it! Believe me, I've known her since she was 3 months old.

"Wow, you all really forgot?!" Elsa said between breaths of air.

We all looked at each other confused, then started laughing when Elsa fell over.

"What's so funny!?" Jack asked.

Elsa sighed, wiped a tear out of her eye, stood up and said,

"It's Punzie's Birthday"

---------------------------------

WHOOO HOOOOO!!! THIRD CHAPTER EVERYONE!!!

Thanks for everything you guys do!

*blows extra big kisses to the crowd*

Love~

~Cookie