Argeo and Eden About Bonus

Book Title: Argeo and Eden

Genre: Wolf/Werwolf + Humans

Main Characters: Argeo (werewolf/also called Argeo in human form) (Alpha of Moonstruck Pack)

                                    Eden ( werewolf/also called Eden in human form) (Beta of Moonstruck Pack)

                                    Willow (human) (Kidnapped when she was 3)

Summary: (actual description from book)

When Sophie is kidnapped at age 3 and taken by Lady Rosalina, her life has become horrible. After living in a dark, cold and stinky cell for the past 7 years, she decided she wants to runaway. Runaway and never look back.

So she did so on her 11th birthday. But things go wrong when she hears the alarms behind her. She trips and knocks herself unconscious while making her way to freedom. Luckily they did not find her.

Sophie is now stranded in a forest, and luckily gets rescued by a pack of wolves, the Moonstruck pack, with Alpha Argeo and Beta Eden. Suddenly a jealous lone rogue attacks Sophie. More of the rogues friends and family join in. After being dragged to safety by Eden, she wakes up with the pack. Half the pack. She looks up to see a village in front of her. The village where she grew up. The village where she was kidnapped in.