Celica A. Mercury

(I never thought I would write this. Also, this is just a side-project, so don't whine if I don't update it.

Ragna:...

SD:...

Ragna: BLACK ONSLAUGHT!!!

SD: BEGIN! )

"Ragna, where are you~?"

No, she didn't know where I was. No.

In case what, or who is this. As you probably heard, my name is Ragna. But, no... I don't have time. She, that witch, couldn't have known where I was.

... Fine. If this is what amount of time I have left, here's my story.

I had, yes had, two siblings. A brother and sister, both younger than me. They were Jin, and Saya. We were in a lab. Confined. One day, Jubei, one of the 6 Heroes, came and rescued us. I don't remember much, but, that was the basic jist. He brought us to a nun. Sweet, kind, motherly. She was who we wan- no, needed. But, as I grew up, I noticed, she was clingy towards me. She was asking me more, personal questions, and one time, I eventually learned, stole one of my shorts and shirts. I was confused, but, shrugged it off.

Now, you know I said... pant, pant, I had siblings. That was the day, I knew who she was.

I went out to get water. As usual. But, when I came back, I heard two screams. My brother... and sister. I ran in, and what I saw... sobsobsob, no... I, I can't.

I just ran. I ran for months. I thought she didn't find me. No... go away... GO AWAY!!!

"RAGNA~~~! I FOUND YOU~~!"

NO! GO AWAY!!!

"GO AWAY! NO!!! NO! GO AWAY!!" I screamed.

I ran too. But she was fast. Faster than me. She... she... NO! GO AWAY!!!

"Your mine now, Ragna~~~!"

NO!!! GO AWAY!!! NONONONO!!!

"STOP IT! GO AWAY!!!"

"RAGNA~~~ DON'T RUN~~~!!!"

SHE-SHE GOT ME!!! JIN! SAYA!!! HELP!!! GO AWAY!!! GO-

"Now we will... b... t..."

Jin... Saya... help... me...

(A/N: Well, after strapping Ragna in, I managed to complete this. So, what do you guys think? To weak? Hammy? Corny? Maybe, but, this is what I most likely think would happen. Now, comment on who next I should do. If you guys don't bring in suggestions, I will go onto my other girl next in line. So Ragna, what do you think?

Ragna: MPH! MHPMHPHP! MNNMM!

SD: I agree, it was nice.

Ragna:MPH! MHPMHPMHP!!!

SD: WHOA! I KNOW YOU HAVE A MOUTH, BUT MAN!!!

Anyway, with this new story done, SUNDARKNESS, OUT!"