Nu=No.=13

(... Really? Do I need to ask?

Ragna:... I hate you...

Well, anyway, Begin!)

C... N.... B... Be... Bro.... Ki.... So... Bi... Tog..gether... Forever...

"Hah! Ah, hah, hah," Ragna panted, bolting up.

He looked around, wondering where he was. Because, everything was just black. No color, blackness. He didn't know where he was, just asleep, seeing things he didn't know about, and seeing a girl, impaling him, then herself, only to wake up, cold sweat getting to him.

The mere thought got him to shiver. Seeing himself, in his perspective no less, being impaled, and falling into a big hole was too much for the dream.

He just finished playing with his siblings some videogames, some he always won by camping, and having playful arguments. Going to sleep on the couch wasn't easy, but he deserved it from his sister.

Really, that pout and face should be illegal.

But now, here he was, in a dark, black, empty area. Not knowing where he went, or where he was. The dream he got was, in of itself, hard to swallow.

Going back to his situation, Ragna made two observations:

1: He could still feel the ground, and thus, concluded that there was a plane of existence,

2: He was near a naked girl.

"Ah-ah-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Crawling backwards, Ragna screamed from the unkown girl, due to the fact that;

A, she was facing his direction, making him see her breasts, face, and... lower regions, and

B, she had a big sword coming from her stomach.

Ragna, in a split-second, realised her face and hair resembled Saya, his sister. And seeing her like this, made him realise that her face was too much to stomach.

However, he saw she was waking up, causing Ragna to crawl further away.

"Yyyyyaaaawwwwnnnn, ah, morning already?" The unknown girl asked, oblivious to the sword in her stomach.

"Ah, ah-ah-ah," Ragna kept on gaping.

"Hm? RAGNA!!!" The girl yelled taking notice to his person.

"Y-your stomach!" Ragna yelled back. It was too disturbing to him.

"Huh? Oh, this, well, I can fix it," at this, she pulled the sword out, moaning at the same time, and dropping it on the ground. "And fixed!"

"W-who a-a-are you!?" Ragna screamed/yelled.

"Oh, right! You don't know Nu! Well, I'm Nu-13, Ragna!" The girl, Nu, yelled.

"H-how do you know my name?" Ragna asked Nu.

Nu put on a thinking pose, while also showing off her body, then answered,"Nu thought you knew! We fell into the Cauldron, then became the Black Beast!"

The Black Beast. Ragna knew that name. It was the nickname of their dog.

"Why are we a dog?"

"A dog? No, silly, Nu and Ragna aren't a dog! See for yourself!" Nu said, making a barrier/window allowing Ragna to see what is going on.

What he saw, was a city on fire, and eight heads above them, making the city burn and be destroyed.

"See? With that out of the way, let us continue loving each other, embracing-" Nu got cut off from her info by one sound.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Ragna screamed. They were doing this!? He had to stop it!

"Nu! How do we stop... THIS!?" Ragna asked Nu, wanting to-

"Oh, Ragna, don't you see? We were meant to destroy the world. Us, together... forever..."

He heard those words before. He heard it in the dream. That voice said so. Her voice was the same tone. Robotic. He immediately tried running away, to find a way to stop all this.

Sclech!

A sword stopped him in his track. Trough his chest, and impaling itself into the bottom. However, what he saw was terror incarnate.

Bodies.

The 'ground', was actually multitudes of bodies stewn across.

Ragna slid down, unable to do anything, left to the mercy of-

"Ragna~~. Don't run~~~!" Nu said, in a sing-song voice.

Ragna was unable to scream. Unable to do anything now. Left to Nu's own mercy.