Chapter 12 part 2

Shownu felt a little nervous about tonight as they sat in the car, Mya was telling him about her day and updating him on her story as he found her mind fascinating being able to make up plots and different scenes on the spot. It was a rare talent to be as good as her and she'd tell him her ideas every time they met, sometimes even Shownu would pitch in recommending some ideas or changes which Mya seemed to like from a 3rd persons perspective. He may be talented at singing, dancing and performing but Mya had a whole different creative skill set which he liked a lot, they were both creative beings which complimented each other.

When she opened the door, he felt his mouth go dry at the way she looked in her cute casual outfit with her looking all natural having followed his instructions. He was glad she was one of those chicks that felt comfortable and confident in her own skin, she owned it. There was a lot of stuff he liked about her and after spending so much time with her, he realised he craved her company even more and that his feelings had developed in the past few weeks since that moment of instant attraction when they first met.

She was currently telling him about how the main character in her story had stumbled upon a picture of the girl he liked but let go off, which made him have a moment of realisation as all the dots connected making it clear that the other people in his life had a role in making it all happen, it was a set up. It was a romance mystery story which made it intriguing as he didn't read or watch many romances but he decided he would read Mya's stories after the jealousy comeback was over. 

It had been so hectic recently with the numerous performances, tv shows and even starting the new episodes of Monsta X-Ray again for the next season. Even though it was fun and exciting it took a toll on them so a well deserved break was needed, especially with the Japanese album release too. He got confused with the change in lyrics sometimes but all the hard practice seemed to work off, and he was glad he could relax with Mya when he had time to himself in between all the hard work. The other members had expressed their happiness at seeing Shownu invest in someone else after three years together and working hard as their leader, they had welcomed Mya in open heartedly which he was really happy about. Even with Jooheon doing cute aegyo, Kihyun including her in the meals he cooked for everyone, Minhyuk being playful and cracking jokes along with I.M who got a little cheeky with the jokes he would suggest when it came to them two. Wonho would be like the ideal brother any girl would ask for, being protective of her and telling her jokingly in a brotherly manner that if Shownu ever hurt her, he would straighten him out. Hyungwon was the most chill in the group, just being there to talk to and give fashion related details as he made it seem effortless. They would all treat their partners lovingly once they found them, he was glad that he was grouped with these guys after all it was their 3 year anniversary coming up soon too. 

He turned his head to look at the object of his thoughts and took in all the small features from the cute shape of her eyes and how they widened a little when she saw him normally drinking him in. Down to her little button nose which suited her face and her full pink lips that stood out the most as they looked so edible but he controlled himself and looked at her overall, at the proper way she sat down with her legs crossed, sitting up straight but leaning into him slightly. The open body language she expressed as she faced him and felt her soft hand in his. 

She turned to look at him suddenly and cocked her head to the side in question, silently asking what he was thinking. She read him so easily, that was another thing he liked, that they understood each other. He decided to be honest, "I was just thinking about how happy I am that I met you, and how everyone welcomed you in, I'm grateful for it all." He smiled at her softly and raised her hand to his lips giving it a gentle kiss leaving it against her hand for a few seconds as they looked at each other, both feeling content and happy in that bubble of new romance as Mya's eyes crinkled into a smile expressing the emotions she was thinking. The moment was broken when the car stopped and the driver came out to open the door.