be who you are

Have you ever felt broken about your looks? You feel your not perfect not good enough?  You too skinny too fat or ugly?
Then it's time for you to throw those thoughts away into the ocean... Often times we have these feelings cause we're humans we want to be perfect for our parents,  partners, friends, social media etc..but that's not all there is to life. As a young girl I've always wanted to be the center of attention, wanted to have The perfect hourglass figure, nice boob's and butt.. I grew up as a shy and quiet person as The first child and only daughter of my parents. With two younger brothers,  I grew up thinking life was just all about looks class and popularity nothing else mattered... I always want to have a makeup on my face before going out to school, church or anywhere.. Naturally I was beautiful my mom and dad keep saying but I never listened.. I was thinking how to get more followers and likes on instagram and facebook...
Until I finally met a guy who I loved so much I thought I found the one we dated for few months things went well..until a day he asked me for sex!
I was dumbfounded I asked  I thought we agreed not to make out until we get married?... He made a quick angry grin at me as he got up and said WTF are you saying ? Date you without making out?  He shouted angrily.. Listen he said I dated you because I thought you were hot and sexy.. I mean what other reason would people date? If your not ready then it's over he sighed and walked away... With tears in my eyes, speechless and heartbroken I cried all night and day for weeks... I didn't give up on love I continued I need to be in a relationship I thought what would my friends say if I go alone to Jane's birthday party?  Jane was a very popular girl in my school she was an instagram model!..  I had to stay back home.
I met a new guy he asked for the same  thing after dating for just two days , this time I dumped him after highschool  I sat down and thought Why people just want something from me, Why can't humans love unconditionally?  I stoop up and stared at my reflection in the mirror.. When it hit me hmm I'm actually so beautiful without makeup!  I talked to myself in the mirror Margaret your beautiful,  intelligent young and unique.. I mean why on earth do I  have to please anyone ? Wait a sec now I know why I always get hurt , heartbroken again and again it's because I've been attracting the wrong people.. By giving the wrong impression about myself.. I'm responsible,  with great values I'm not some cheap hole..
If they really loved me they wouldn't dump me try to use me and leave me at my time of need..
I'm perfectly made
I'm one of a kind
I have better priorities in life than just trying to please people only you can be sad and also only you can put a smile on your face today .
I'm a jewel a pearl an expensive diamond
I thought of things im good at  not just focusing on what people think about me but what I thought about myself ..im a song writer a good singer and dancer and  I also aim to be a motivational speaker someday ..lifes too short to be sad I'm beautiful more beautiful than my scares more costly than my wallet,  more important than some jerk ass ..i was positive and had a new Start then something magnificent happened to me I noticed good people who really cares for me started coming close to me now I'm a graduate a song writer and I have an awesome boyfriend who sees me for who I am not what he wants me to be.. My friend s are proud of me and my parents too, most especially I'm proud of the person I've become,  I've become ME!