•S e v e n t e e n• - Noah

"WHAT THE HELL, FINN!"

"Noah, it's not what you think!"

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"I do Noah, I do! I didn't mean it!"

"Save it Wolfhard. I'm done."

-one day earlier-

"Finnie, can you help me find my converse?" I asked Finn, looking around my room.

"Where did you last see them?" He asked, checking under my bed.

"Right by the door! But it's not there anymore."

Finn looked behind my doorway, and there they were. My black converse.

"I think I found them." He replied, handing them to me.

"Thanks tall bean." I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"No problem smol bean." He replied, smirking. I love him so much. We gathered all of our belongings and headed over to set. Today we had to film the beginning of the episode after I collapse in the field. At the hospital, screaming, and acting like I'm in pain.

"Noah, after you get ready come meet us at the lab. We'll start there." Shawn said on my way in.

"Okay." I replied stepping into my trailer. I got turned into Will, and I met up with them at the spot.

"Noah, you have to act like you're in a lot of pain. A lot. Scream, shout, do what you need to do to make it seem like you're in pain. Ok?" Matt said behind the camera. I nodded quickly, looking at the ceiling. I had on a light blue sweatshirt with black sweatpants, and I had on an oxygen mask. My face and hair were damp; we had to spray water on it to make it look like I was sweating. "And, ACTION!"

I started to scream, tears running down my face. I saw everyone around me, Winona and Sean were there (or Joyce and Bob), but I couldn't see Finn. I just continued to yell.

"Where does it hurt, Will?" A fake nurse asked me.

"EVERYWHERE!" I screamed and threw my head back onto the pillow. They cut open my shirt to try and find "burns" on me.

"CUTT!" Matt yelled. I took a deep breath in, that's a tiring scene. I sat up where I was, and calmed myself down a bit.

"Finn? What's wrong, baby?" I heard Winona ask as she went down on the ground.

I moved to the edge on the hospital bed to see Finn in the corner, hugging his knees, and bawling. I quickly took action. I hopped off the bed and went down to his level, looking him in the eye.

"Finnie, what's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his shoulders. I pulled him close and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"It's h-hard seeing y-you like that. I can't b-ear seeing you l-like that.." He said, lifting his head up and looking at me.

"It's ok, baby, it's only acting. That won't happen. I'm right here." I replied, wiping his tears away. He nodded looking down at his hands. I grabbed them and squeezed them tightly, and he gave me a sad smile.

"Is everything okay over there?" I heard Matt yell.

"Yes, everything is good!" Finn yells back, wiping his face and getting up from the ground.
He flattened out his clothing and got back into position.

I went ahead and put on another light blue sweatshirt, we would have to film this a couple of times to get it just right.

After doing that a couple of times, we just started to film me in the lab.

After a long day of filming, Finn and I got ready to head back to the condo. I noticed that he was focused on his phone a lot more lately.

"Hey Finn, you good? You're on your phone a lot more then normal." I told him, grabbing his upper arm.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Just social media stuff." He replied, giving me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and we walked home silently, hand in hand and always.

The evening went by normally, except for the fact that Finn was on his phone most of the time. We eventually went to bed like normal, kisses and hugs, and I slept dreaming about my tall bean.

To be continued...

I PROMISE I'LL MAKE ANOTHER PART SOON! BYEEEEEE!