Chapter 11 Serving you

Chapter 11 Serving You

A/N: short chapter lang ito…. And hiatus muna ang story na ito… i-papublush q na kasi ung isa qng gawa…. Mag-iisip pa aq ng mga scenes para kay hisana, byakuya, at ukitake…. Salamat sa pagtangkilik.

READ, COMMENT, VOTE AND BE A FAN…… MATUTUWA TALAGA AKO…. MAMATZ… =)

It’s been days since the party happen Hisana being Ukitake’s slave will took effect this day.

Ukitake’s POV

“I can’t wait to see her.”

Hisana will be his slave for 2 days. He do not want to make her suffer but it is a good way to know her more.

“Hmmm…. I hope I’ll not scare her if I said I like her.”

It’s true that he fascinates her a lot but he must set some border line after all he is Byakuya’s reincarnated wife.

“Ukitake kaichou I’m here!”

“That’s the cue. He fix himself to look good on her eyes.”

“Come on in.”

“Well…. I know I’m a bit early so I cook you breakfast.”

She handed him a box with rice, chicken soup,eggs, ham, and sliced apples hisana even brewed a tea for him.

^_^ how sweet of her.

“You sure prepare a lot. Arigato Hisa-chan.”

(^u^) “Don’t be.”

He never knew that food will be thrice as delicious if it were made by the girl you like. She even join him in breakfast…. Oh yeah!

“I hope I’d be some of use to you.”

“You’re very polite hisa-chan. I am really happy you’re here helping me and I appreciate your presenve really.”

>///<

They spent the whole day talking what their likes, dislikes, hobbies and many more.

“You sure talk a lot.” Hisana said happily.

“Only with someone who’s talkative as me.” He glances at her.

*slap*

She slapped his shoulder

“Ouch! Hey that’s the 10th time this day.”

“Really?”

He nods.

“Whatever.”

Second day

Early in the morning  she join him eating breakfast. Afternoon came……

Ukitake gave an extreme punch line that made hisana laugh out loud as she slaps him on his shoulder couple of times.

“Hahahahaha…… Hisa-chan is mean.”