1) The sleeves

(yes, this was inspired of the song..)
(and this is when Tord came back after disappearing for 3 years)

(when Tom speaks or responds, it's gonna be in Bold)
-Tord's pov.:-

         "Don't bother pretending I seem fine I like that I'm a mess I can't stand it much longer in my head I think it's time for bullets. Became so-so suicidal And now I know the ugly from the good Don't bother pretending I seem fine I like that I'm a mess I can't stand it much longer in my head I think it's time for bullets" was blasting from Tom's room the song must've been on repeat. Tord looks at Edd "how is he not bored of the song?" Edd just shrugs "maybe he really like the song!" Matt says while smiling "..." Tord sighs lightly "it's a nice day out! we should go outside!" Matt suggests so there isn't boredom or silence "Ok, Tord, go get Tom" Edd says getting up "Wha- why me?" Tord whines getting up "because, he'll probably come out if you tell him to" Tord rolls his eyes and goes to Tom's room and knocks on the door. Tom pauses the song "What.." "C'mon, we're going outside" "Then go, i'm staying in" Tord tries to open the door "Why is you door locked?? What are you doing in there!? Tom!" "Jeez shut up commie! I can hear fine!" "then tell me why the door is locked" "..." "TOM!" Tom growls lightly and opens the door "I thought you said you were going outside" Tord grabs Tom while he's talking and drags him outside "yeah, you are also" Tom stays quiet and was wearing his blue hoodie "aren't you warm in that?" Edd asks Tom tilting his head lightly "No..." "lair" Tord looks at Tom "what are you hiding?" "N-Nothing!" Matt frowns "you just stuttered... you're lying..." "..." Tord pins Tom down "HEY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING COMMIE!! GET OFF ME!!" Tord had Edd and Matt help keep Tom down and Tord started to pull Tom's sleeves down as Tom tried to get them away or at least to bite Tord. "Tom... why..?" Tom forces them off him and pulls his sleeves back down before going back inside and to his room "..."

(hope you enjoy! i came up with it as i was typing tbh)