1

"Jeon Jungkook to the principles office."

Jungkook was startled as he jerked up from writing in his notebook. He's never been called to the principles office before so he was kind of scared. Jungkook got up from his seat and flatted his skirt down.

Yes, skirt.

You see, Jungkook was no ordinary boy. He liked being pretty and likes to wear girl clothing. Of course he got made fun of here and there but he doesn't care, all he cares about is being pretty.

Sounds of heels clicking sounded loud in the hallway as Jungkook approached the principles office. It felt like he had butterflies in his stomach as he stopped in front of the door.

He took a deep breath and pushed open the heavy wooden door. "Take a seat, Jungkook." A voice to the right of Jungkook said. Jungkook gulped and nodded and scrambled to sit down. "Do you know why you are here?" The sound of a chair scrapped against the floor. "N-No Mr. Park," Jungkook whispered, too scared to speak any louder.

Principle Park, aka Park Jimin, smirked at the boy in front of him. He had seen Jungkook in the hallways sometimes, watching how his red pleated skirt flowed so smoothly over his long, toned legs. No other male student here could pull off wearing a skirt more than Jungkook.

Jungkook fidgeted while Jimin started at him. "You're here because you've done something horrible," Jimin smirked at the now trembling boy. "W-What do you mean, Mr. Park?" Jungkook was really scared now. He couldn't recall what he could have done to make Principle Park say that.

Jimin walked around the desk to stand behind Jungkook. "Your clothing baby," Jimin whispered huskily in Jungkook's ear as he placed his hand on Jungkook's chest. "Watching you prance around in that little skirt of yours makes me think bad things, baby." Jimin said as he trailed his hand down Jungkook's skirt.

Jungkook jumped as Jimin rubbed the inside of his thighs. Jungkook took a sharp intake of breath as Jimin's fingers ghosted over Jungkook's hardening cock. "Panties? You dirty little boy," Jimin said slyly, much to Jungkook's embarrassment. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's cock through his silk panties and rubbed the tip. Jungkook whined into the touch and Jimin bit his lip.

Jimin abruptly stood up and made his way back to his seat. He stared at Jungkook's disheveled form that was slightly slumped in the chair, his skirt flipped over onto his stomach exposing his black silk panties.

Jungkook's brain was swarmed with so many thoughts. Never has Mr. Park been so vulgar about him before. It kind of excited him.

The snap of fingers brought Jungkook back to reality. He looked at Jimin who was pointing his fingers to the floor. "Come here, baby boy." Jungkook got up and walked around the desk to where Jimin was sitting. "Kneel." Jimin commanded as he watched Jungkook's eyes widen then getting on the floor on his knees.

"You're such a good boy for me today aren't you?" Jimin said in a mocking tone, his hand petting Jungkook on the head like a dog. Jungkook didn't know if he could respond so he nodded. Jimin smirked and he grabbed Jungkook's chin tightly. He held up two fingers in front of the boys face. "Suck." The simple command made Jungkook shiver. God Principle Park looked so hot right now.

As soon as the fingers were pushed past his lips, he wrapped his tongue around them, sucking them like a lollipop. "Yeah that's a good boy, look at you sucking my fingers with your warm little mouth," Jimin cooed at the boy on the floor. Jungkook whined as he felt Jimin's words go straight to his cock. It was straining against his panties and he just wanted relief.

Jimin shoved his fingers unexpectedly further and laughed as Jungkook gagged. He kept doing it and watched as spit ran down all over Jungkook's chin. Jimin ripped his fingers from Jungkook's mouth and chuckled at Jungkook's perplexed face. "You did good, baby." Jimin said as he wiped his fingers on Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook whined as Jimin gave him smirk,

"Get up and turn around for me."