2- final

"Get up and turn around for me."

Jungkook gulped and lifted himself off the ground and proceeded to lean on the desk for support. Jungkook felt exposed as he had his back to Jimin. He jumped as he felt a hand land on his skirt covered ass. "You're such a slut, baby." Jimin laughed as Jungkook whimpered at the harsh words.

For some reason they made Jungkook feel hot.

Jungkook's cheeks heated up as he felt Jimin slide his hand under his skirt and panties. "God baby, your ass feels so good," Jimin said as he jiggled the flesh back and forth. Jungkook moaned and rutted his hips back, the feeling of Jimin touching him making him excited.

Jungkook yelped as Jimin tore off his panties in one motion. "Mr. Park!" Jungkook blushed, Jimin just laughing. "They would have gotten in the way." Jimin whistled at the view. Jungkook's skirt barley covered his cheeks so it gave Jimin the perfect view of the soft globes.

Jimin tapped Jungkook's sides, "Get on the desk on all fours, baby." Jungkook nodded, "Yes Mr. Park," Jungkook lifted himself up and tried to avoid messing up all the paperwork spread all over the desk.

Jimin almost died. The view of his student presenting himself to him made his dick twitch hard. Seeing Jungkook wiggling his ass in the air, his hands gripping the edges of the desk, and his skirt, god his skirt, made Jimin go wild.

He gripped Jungkook's asscheeks, ignoring the surprised gasp that came from the boy, and spread them wide. The virginal muscle flexed, unsure of what to do since its been exposed to the light of day for the first time.

Jungkook was shaking, he feeling too many foreign touches but he loved it. Jimin rubbed a finger back and forth over Jungkook's hole. "Ah!" Jungkook shouted, his hole sensitive to the touch. Jimin slapped his ass cheek, "Quiet down, baby. We don't want people to know what's happening in here now do we?" Jungkook shook his head, "I'm s-sorry M-Mr. Park," Jimin cooed at the boy before looking back at his hole.

He sucked on two of his fingers before deciding they were wet enough for the boy. "Ugh!" Jungkook moaned in pain as Jimin pushed one of his fingers in. "Shh, i know it hurts baby but this needs to happen in order for you to feel good." Jungkook whined and put his head down on the desk, his eyes closed shut.

The little moans of pain got louder when Jimin stuck in another finger. "M-Mr. P-Park!" Jungkook cried, his hole not used to being so open. Jimin ran a hand down Jungkook's back soothingly, silently telling the boy it was alright. Jungkook had small tears gathering up in the corners of his eyes, the pain slightly going away but still there.

Jimin bit his lip as he searched along the walls of Jungkook's hole. He was trying to find that spot that he knew would have Jungkook screaming in ecstasy. Jimin grinned as he felt the sponginess. "Ah! M-Mr. P-Park that f-felt good," Jungkook suddenly moaned, his back arching slightly.

"Yeah? It felt good?" Jimin pushed into Jungkook's prostate with more force. Jungkook's scream gave him away. Jimin fingered him for a few more minutes, Jungkook's little whines making him incredibly hard. He pulled his fingers out and watched Jungkook's little gape close. "Face me baby, i wanna see your face," Jimin commanded softly.

Jungkook nodded and turned around and lied on his back. Jimin trailed his hands over Jungkook's shirt.

Yes he still had his clothes on because fucking with clothes on is a huge turn on for Jimin.

Jimin's hands moved farther down, all the way down to Jungkook's stocking clad legs and heels. He's so fucking sexy, Jimin thought as he touched all on Jungkook's body. "Mr. Park..." Jungkook trailed off. Jimin smirked at the boy, "Yes?" Jimin asked, already knowing what the boy was gonna ask. Jungkook looked down shyly, his cheeks turning pink. "Aw does my baby want me to touch him?" Jungkook nodded, seeming relieved he didn't have to say out loud.