acknowledgements / author's note

copyright statement -

All rights reserved. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission from the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, or selling of this story is an infringement of copyright and can be punishable by law.

© 2014 by highwaistedhemmings. All rights reserved.

acknowledgements -

credit for the basis of this idea goes to skunkboy because i couldn't have started this story without her. please go check her out, follow her, read her stories! she is so creative and all of her ideas are so great. love ya xx

credit for my cover goes to cliffordaisy. make sure to follow her on here and on instagram under the same user. (like no joke go follow her instagram, her edits are life.) she is seriously the biggest sweetheart for making such an uh-may-zing cover for me. thank you so much kailey!!

author's note -

this will be an au, meaning alternate universe, fanfiction with the main character of ashton irwin. i am only using his image for this story. that being said, what he says/does in hide will have no correlation to what he would actually say/do in real life. also he's not famous, in a band of any sort, won't live in australia yada yada yada

so obviously this story is going to be a mystery type and i just want to put it out there that i have never written anything like this before. it is completely out of my comfort zone, which is why i am so anxious/eager to write it. i feel like it will really help me expand and develop my writing so i'm going to put a lot of effort into this story, and all i ask in return is that you please vote and comment if you enjoy it.

seriously, a comment like "great chapter" "update soon!" or whatever will make me beyond happy and also motivate me to update more often. and ps it only take about .2 seconds to vote. ;))

thanks for reading and being totally rad!!

xoxo, skylar