Chapter 17

"Where are we going?" Kaminari asked as the whole class followed Aizawa.

"A mission." The teacher said, not giving much context.

"But to where?" He kept complaining.

"The USJ."

Everyone stopped walking and looked at Aizawa.

"But villains showed up there last time! What if they attack again?" Kirishima questioned.

"That's the point. They took Midoriya back and now he's perfectly healthy so we have to get him back or hurt him so he can't attack UA again."

"They took Midoriya back?" Ochaco mumbled.

"So you want them to show up so we can weaken Midoriya, AKA our classmate and friend and crush," Kirishima fake coughed. "Bakugo, Todoroki and Shinso." He fake coughed again. "Just so he can't hurt us?"

"Basically. But he's not your classmate anymore he's a villain so that means he's our enemy." Aizawa started walking again.

The rest of the class followed. "What makes you think they're gonna come? No matter how much you hate them, they're actually smart." Bakugo asked.

"We'll lure them in."

"How? They have everything they want. Deku is engaged to Dabi for goodness sakes."

"We'll give them someone they want."

"Who?"

"Me." All Might finally spoke up.

* * *

IZUKU TODOROKI-MIDORIYA

a week later

Izuku laid in bed with his husband. He looked around. Dabi had his arm draped over Izuku's bare chest. They only had their boxers on and a blanket covering them. Dabi had his wedding band on a chain around his neck, just in case it won't fall off his finger in the middle of a fight. His hair was messy, as is everyone's in the morning. Shigaraki had moved all of Izuku's things into Dabi's room so they could be together. Dabi was still asleep while Izuku was half awake.

Dabi finally started to stir in his sleep. He mumbled something's before he finally woke up. "Izu..."

"Yes, Dabi?" Izuku asked, hugging Dabi tighter.

"What day is it?" He mumbled.

"It's the..." He checked his phone. "4th of December. Why?"

"Because... today is the day..."

"The day for what?" Izuku asked confused.

"The day those heroes go to hell."

Midoriya chuckled. "What are we planning on doing?"

"We are gonna fight them all."

"Seriously? Then what?"

"Then I get to go adopt a kid with my husband."

"Girl or boy?"

"Mmm... girl." Dabi smiled.

"What's her name gonna be?"

"I dunno. You pick."

"How about we fight the heroes first then we talk about kids?" Izuku suggested.

"Good idea. But first..." Dabi rolled over to he was on top of Izuku. "I have to kiss someone."

"And who is that someone?" Izuku giggled.