4

Author note: its been five months, it took them a long time to track the Doctor down.

The Doctor's POV:
I scrub and scrub with a scowl on my face 'I must find a way out of here.' I
Think to myself and then I hear a loud crash and all the Nirbiruiens walk out the room, looking worried and I hear gun shots, I get up and look out the door only to see May standing there with guns strapped to her and a huge one strapped to her chest but hangs on her back, her hands on her hips "Aren't you gonna say hello doctor?" She asks jokingly and I throw the apron of and run to her and give her a huge hug, and of course she hugs me back "I thought you were dead." I say tears once again on the verge of falling "I thought you were dead to Doctor." She answers and I pull away and wrapped my arms around her waist as she snaked her arms around my neck and we share a passionate kiss until we are interrupted by a gun shot "What was that?" She asks and we break apart and run down the halls until we end at a huge room where there laid a blue person I'd never seen before on the floor laying in blood, she was small, with black hair "Emily?!" Yells May and she runs up to the girl's side, and begins to cry.

***

May's POV:
I run to Emily's side and begin to cry, we've been best friends and since we met 5 months ago, Noah runs up to her other side (they are twins) "sis you can't die, stick with me!" "Noah it's to late, just promise me, you won't let the Nirbiruiens win." "I-I won't." He answers and she turns to me "you were supposed to stay in the bloody car." I say letting out a little chuckle and so does she "I know but I couldn't let you two have all the fun now could I?" She says trying to laugh again but it turns into a cough "you're my best friend, don't you dare forget that." "I won't and May?" "Yes?" "Just remember this, it wasn't your fault, none of it was, you were the best and most faithful friend I've ever had and no matter what I Came Because I wanted to and it's not your fault ok?" I begin to cry harder "o-ok." I say choking back a sob as Emily takes her last breath, I get up, my sadness quickly turned to anger, "you! You shot her didn't you?! Didn't you!" I yell pointing the gun at what looks to be the head Nirbiruiens "May, this isn't you, don't do this." Says the Doctor's calming voice as he holds my hand and I slowly begin to lower my gun and turn to the Doctor and he pulls me into his embrace as I sob uncontrollably.

***

The Doctor's POV:
I hug May tightly as she sobs "you will leave us alone, for the rest of your days or next time we will have no mercy!" I yell and me and May and her friend retreat to the TARDIS and I set it to drive itself as me and May sit on the chair for about a good 30 minuets and then she finally stop crying, and she got up and fixed herself "I'll see you later Doctor," she says hugging me and then going up to the blue boy and hugging him to saying "I'll see you later too Noah, I'll be in my room." And then she walks up the stairs and threw the hallway "I'm the Doctor and you are?" I ask "I'm Noah, I found May floating in space and I rescued her." "Thank you." "You're welcome but what do you do, Doctor?" "I am the Doctor I save people, and help them." "I do that too but it's a bit less significant than what you do." "Oi! Don't say that, what you do, what you can do that's not insignificant that's fantastic!" I yell giving him a huge smile.

***

(A couple days later) May's POV:
It been a couple days and Noah said we should drop him off on Tuctian so that's what we're doing now "I'll miss you Noah, are you sure you don't wanna come?" "I've had the adventure of a lifetime maybe even two lifetimes plus I bet my mum and dad are worried I mean I've been gone for three years now adventuring and I think I owe it to them to tell them that Emily died, in person." "Ok well I'll miss you." I say giving him a huge tight hug "I'll miss you too."he says hugging me back, "I hate goodbyes." "Well then don't think of it as a goodbye, think of it as a good bye for now." "Alrighty, goodbye for now." "See you later." "You better." I say and I back away as he waves and leaves "think we'll ever actually see him again?" I ask the doctor as I turn to face him "ah, a tiny chance but hey anything could happen." "Yeah, where to next, Doctor?" "How bout anywhere?" "Eeeeh! Fun!" I yell running into the TARDIS and pull random leavers "hey! Stop it you don't know enough about her to touch her, you might hurt her!" Yells the Doctor as he fallows me in "but Doctor I think I know my way around, I mean I am 902 and our planets used to be next to each other, if you don't know how to use one by now you're really isolated and it just so happens to help that I stole one once when I was 400 but I got fought after about 10 years of having it." "Sounds like you." He says laughing "what?" "It's just your so smart and funny and cute and sassy and I just love it." He says wrapping his arms around my waist and I snake my arms around his neck "oh Doctor you're such a flatterer." "I know." He says and then he give me a long passionate kiss, 'I love my life.' I say in my head, and I stand by what I said, it's completely true, I do love my life.

***

Sorry if this was to short, please comment and vote below, I hope you liked it.
👋🏻