8

Jimin POV~

"Hey Jimin!" Yoongi calls when he sees me. I smile and wave as I put my phone away. Yoongi walked up to me quickly and embraces me closely, he smells of his wonderful cologne and a hint of new clothes smell. I close my eyes and nuzzle my face into his neck closely.

"I'm so happy you agreed to come to the festival with me!" He exclaims and pulls back to grin at me. I smile back widely.

"I'm glad you asked me" I admit shyly. Yoongi chuckles and takes my hand, walking towards the ticket booth. I take my chance to let my eyes roll over him. He's wearing a black t-shirt, ripped blue jeans, and black van high-tops. I nibble on my bottom lip as we stop at the ticket booth and Yoongi begins to talk to the lady. As I stood quietly, I got a huge whiff of a few different kinds of festival food; making my stomach churn. I rub my stomach and look down at my feet.

"Here" Yoongi says and turns to me, wrapping a paper band around my right wrist. I frown and look up at him.

"You bought wrist bands? Why?" I ask.

"Do you really think I'm going to be cheap on our date? Not a chance sweetheart" Yoongi laughs as he puts on his own wrist band.

Sweetheart?  I blush and follow Yoongi into the festival. Adults, teens, and children all walked around, talking, laughing, playing, and having fun.

"What do you want to do first?" Yoongi stopped and turned to face me.

"Uh, you can choose first. There's so many rides here"

Yoongi hums and begins to turn in circles as he looks at everything around us.

"How about we get food first? I'm starving" Yoongi grabs my hand again and drags me off. My stomach churns as we enter the endless rows of food tents and or trucks. Endless smells of food begin to surround my face. I lower my head as I follow Yoongi quietly. Yoongi walked up to a tent and began to talk to the man inside. I rub my neck nervously and glance around me, almost everyone was eating some type of food.

"What do you want to eat Jimin?" Yoongi looks at me.

"Uh, anything is fine" I fake a smile. Yoongi nods and turns back to the guy, placing his order. I sigh and begin to look around for a table. I eventually find an empty table and sit down, fiddling my thumbs nervously.

Yoongi walks up after a few minutes and places my food in front of me. A hotdog, fries, and a drink. I give him a grateful smile and begin to nibble on a single fry.

"Any plans this weekend?" Yoongi asks as he unwraps his burger.

"I don't know. My mom said her parents might be visiting, but she never gave me a solid answer. So I don't really know" I say as I dip my fry in some ketchup.

"Well if you're free, want to stay at my place for the weekend before we go on break?" Yoongi suggests. I stop chewing my fry and look up at Yoongi.

"Like...stay the night?"

Yoongi gives me a sly smile before sipping his drink. I feel my face flush and I look down at my food, to hide my red face.

***

"Yoongi what are you doing?" I laugh as he pulls me over to a basketball game.

"If I win you that large teddy bear, then you have to kiss me" He grins coyly. I blush brightly and stare at him.

"I'll take that as a yes then" Yoongi grins and gave the man in the game tent some money. He steps back as Yoongi begins to take his shots. My heart begins to race when I notice that Yoongi isn't missing any of his shots.

"Aha!" Yoongi sheers when he wins, throwing his hands in the air. Sweat now begins to form on my forehead as I watch him. The man hands Yoongi the bear, who then hands it to me with a large grin.

"Thank you" I mumble shyly and hide my face in the bear, making Yoongi laugh.

"You don't need to kiss me. I just wanted to see what you reaction would be" Yoongi smiles and takes my hand again, beginning to walk around more. I hold onto the bear as I follow him.

We play a couple more games. I win a small fish plush, which I give Yoongi. He is excited and hugs me, and I hug back with a grin.

We eventually end up in the line for the Ferris wheel. It is now beginning to get dark and the sun is nearly fully set. I smile to myself as I hold Yoongi's hand and look around. The lights of the festival were now beginning to turn on, making it much more aesthetically pleasing.

Soon we are climbing into one of the containers on the ride. I sit down next to Yoongi and begin to look around us. The lights on the Ferris wheel were now on as well. I smile and turn to Yoongi, who is already looking at me and smiling.

"It's so pretty isn't it?" I smile more and turn, looking at the lights again.

"Yeah, it is..." Yoongi says slowly. I pull out my phone and begin to take pictures of all the lights. I smile in delight when I look over the pictures after. I put my phone away and sit back, hugging the bear closely.

"Jimin" Yoongi grabs my hand, and I turn to look at him, the ride starting.

"Did you actually not want to kiss me?" His eyes sad as he looks at me. I frown lightly and stare at him.

"No, it's not that. I just don't know how to kiss..." I admit, my face flushing a little bit. Yoongi laughs lightly and cups my cheeks gently. I gulp nervously as I look at him. Yoongi closes his eyes as he leans closer and I close mine as well.

Our lips soon collide. Yoongi kisses me softly, keeping his lips still. His lips were soft and gentle. I pull away after a moment and look at Yoongi.

"Was I bad?" I mumble.

"You did fine Jimin." Yoongi laughs lightly. I blush and nod my head. I lean on him gently; just as the festival lit off the fireworks.