The Hurt In Her Eyes (2)

Chapter Two .

"Maizees stuffed bear, she burned her finger." I said desperately looking around. He looked around and pointed to the bear sitting under a tree, as I smiled at him and ran and got the bear.

I scooped Maizee up in my arms and brought her over to Mickey.

"Mickey, this is Maizee, my little sister. Maizee, this is Mickey our new neighbors." I looked at Mickey . "Can she feel your face ? She was born blind , that's how she sees people." He nodded and opened his arms as I handed her to him and she felt around him nose and cheeks as he laughed.

"It tickles. Haha." I smiled knowing that Maizee now had a friend other then her sister. I smiled at the thought then took Maizee backing my arms.

"Our meeting was kind of ... not good. Haha, want to start over ?" I asked shyly at Mickey. He nodded, and stuck out his hand.

"Im Mickey, and you ?" I laughed and shook his hand.

"Im Misty." He nodded as I looked back over at Maizee. "Actually we were just going to play with Maizee's toy drums, she likes the feeling & the sound. Would you like to come play with us ? they are right in the garage ." He smiled and nodded, as I started opening the garage, Maizee on my hip.

-2 Hours Later-

I sat, watching them play and laugh, smiling to myself when I heard yelling.

"Mickey, Maizee I will be right back. Mickey can you watch her real quick ?" He smiled and nodded as I slipped through the side door, and realized the yelling was from Mickeys frantic mother & Chayz looking for Mickey. I ran up as Mickeys mother looked at me.

"Have you seen Mickey !? My boy is missing ! He has a blue wheelchair, Light brown hair,-" I cut her off.

"He is fine, I heard yelling so I came to check it out, but he is over at my house, playing with me and my sister. She really likes him.

"Mickey has a friend ?" She asked quietly, shocked as I nodded as if to say 'duh, hes a real sweet kid' as I noticed Chayz smiling behind her . "Do you mind if I take a look ?" I smiled and said.

"They are in the garage, playing with Maizees drums, Maizee is blind, so talk quiet and make sure you make enough noise so she knows your coming, she will get scared easily." She smiled and nodded, whispering a quick thanks and hurrying over to the garage.

"Your sisters Blind ?" I heard a voice say as I was about to walk away. I turned to Chayz.

"Uhm yeah." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. He smiled.

"Sorry I wasn't really nice to you when I met you, me and my girlfriend got in a fight, so I wasn't in the best mood." I heard him emphasizing the word girlfriend, making sure I wouldn't hit on him as I smiled. I wasn't interested in dating really, since Ive never had a boyfriend & my first kiss was spin the bottle at my cousins birthday party.

"Im sorry , haha. Im not really good at comforting." He nodded and smiled.

"Neighter am I. Do you want to go out for some icecream and talk ?" He asked, "But as friends only." I shrugged.

"Maybe later, I have to watch my little sister, play with her. She doesn't really have much for friends, so I am her best friend ." I shrugged .

"Then I will come over around 8 ? go play some lazer tag at Brunswick Zone ?" I smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing , But I have to go. Talk to you tonight ?" He nodded and walked off, as I laughed. I am such a shy person but around him I am so bold . I walked through the grass back into the garage to see my mom talking to his mom, watching the kids with there cameras.

"I am so going to put this on facebook, its so cute I want my sister to see !" My mom exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and walked inside only to back up.

"Mom , is it okay if me and Chayz go to Brunswick Zone tonight ?" I asked. She started bouncing up and down.

"Yes Yes a million times yes, you know what, heres the keys and heres my credit card, go buy a new outfit from American eagle. Oh gosh," my mom turned to his mom "margret, you guys moving in here was the best thing that could have ever happened to this family thank you so much." I smiled knowing my mom was happy and looked at the credit card and keys.

My mom never lets me drive her car, or have her credit card by myself.

But if she thinks Im shopping at American eagle shes insane.

I climbed into her white corvet and drove over to the mall , parking kind of far out in the parking lot being careful to not get any door dings. I stepped out, locked it and stuck her keys in my wallet , walking into the mall.

I love the mall, the busy chatter of the people, the smell of the food from the eatery, all the glass windows with all the cool things inside to look at, it's a happy place.

I walked down the familiar hall and into hot topic rolling my eyes grabbing a bunch of band tees, flannel shirts, and a white and black mini dress incase my mom made me dress up. I grabbed some purple hair dye , and some black, and some hot pink, and went over to there CD's enjoying my shopping spree.

I looked down at my faded black skinny jeans and then back at the shelf of the new pure black skinnys, and shrugged grabbing every pair off the shelf.

Eventually my arms were so full of stuff I had to check out.

I put all the stuff on the counter as the cute scene guy behind the counter looked at me like I was insane. I shrugged as He sighed and started checking me out.

I heard my cell ringing and I picked it up, already knowing it was my mom or Maizee seeing as they were the only ones that called me.

"Hey." I said, I heard my mom.

"Hey Honey, can you pick up some McDonalds from the eatery with my card for Maizee, shes hungry and I don't feel like cooking." I smiled, picturing my mom laughing at how silly she sounded, tucking her hair behind her ear, I knew that woman like the back of my hand.

"Sure thing mom, I was just leaving American Eagle too." I lied, I heard her foot tapping.

"The music in the background doesn't sound like American eagle." I sighed , realizing my lie had a flaw.

"Um yeah, I requested this song, isn't it great ?" I lied, not even knowing the songs name or words, she sighed again.

"Just darling, just pick up her kids meal, thanks darlin' , kisses, bye !" I heard the line go dead As I gave him the credit card and took the bags, waiting for him to give it back.

"Here you go miss, hope to see you again soon." He winked as I rolled my eyes and walked to the eatery.

"One chicken nugget kids meal , four piece please with a girl toy ?" They nodded as I gave them the credit card.

"Its maxed out..." The man trailed as my eyes went wide. I didn't think of that. I reached in my pocket handing him a 5 dollar bill and taking the meal.

I was so dead.

I drove home fast and flung her card on the table, running upstairs before she could see the hottopic bags.

I dumped everything in my closet, slipping on a new black veil brides shirt and a pair of red leggings, with black torn skinny jeans ontop. I quickly brushed my hair, realizing I only had 10 minutes until Chayz came over.

I put on new eyeliner, and climbed out my window a few minutes early to see him getting in his car. I laughed and ran over.

"We going ?" He smiled.

"Get In"