7 Vent (2)

Just some back ground.

My church has small group at the end of the service on Wednesday night's. It's devised up. 6th and 7th grade girls, 8th grade girls, freshman and sophomore girls, then junior and senior girls. Same for guys.

Well tonight my group released about 15 minutes late. We are supposed to be out at 8 o clock.

So I get into my step dad's truck and he rants: "what took you so long?"

The thing about him is, his pissed off tone and sarcastic tone are the same.

So I say back; "I was learning about God!" Immediately trying to defend myself. He gets angry and holders that I need to be out at exactly 8 o clock.  I continue to defend my case.

By the end of it, he has made me feel like crap for wanting to stay as long as I can to learn about God. I don't believe there should be a time crunch for learning about the lord.

Wednesday night service is honestly the only place I feel happy right now in my life. So I've basically been told. "You only get to be happy for two hours a week and if you go over that I will make you feel even worse about your self. "

This wouldn't have happend is my mom was home.

Sorry y'all had to read that. I needed it off my chest and heaven knows I can't talk to my stepdad about it.