紫陽花

HYDRANGEA
黒子のバスケ| kuroko no basket

genre」: Sports, School Life, Slice of Life, Romance, Drama

rating」: Rated T | warning: swearing and profanity, use of honorifics

status」: completed | ongoing omakes

chapter/s」: 4/4 

  「key」:
                      bold: titles, misc.
                      italics: thoughts, emphasis
                      bold & italicized: texts, written, etc.  .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

s y n o p s i s

           Mashiro Yuki was known for her violent attitude and brute personality. She was a girl who chose to live her life bashing heads and skipping classes. She was the exact epitome of trouble; and Akashi Seijuro, who was the embodiment of perfection, did not want anything to do with her.

That was until he knew her for who she really was.

She was gifted with a lion heart, brimming with bravery and determination, despite the reputation that preceded her. A maiden with an eye for people; the only person who was able to say the exact words he refrained to. A girl named after pure white snow; the snow which could transforms a scenery despite being infamous for its violent blizzards.

If the flower of pride grew on the rainiest of days, she'd hold out the umbrella to protect him from the storm. Mashiro Yuki was the person who showed him beauty in the cold.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

d i s c l a i m e r

Kuroko no Basuke is owned by its rightful creator: Tadatoshi Fujimaki (as well as the producers of the anime).

Sora (@littledewdrops) does not whatsoever hold any claim or ownership over both the series and its characters. However all other factors in the book, "Hydrangea", such as it's characters, plot, etc. are hers please do not replicate without permission. This fanfiction is only posted on Wattpad. Please report those found that are not under my name. Thank you.