Calum - heat stroke

Requested by @zoeisabelletria11206

Calum passes out from overheat and ends up in the hospital.

Remember to check out my other books as well
- our song (Calum Hood fanfic)
- the baby in the basket (Shawn Mendes fanfic)
- through the years (Ashton Irwin fanfic)

The heat stroke in Aussie was extreme. The lads from 5 seconds of summer had all met as Luke's house and had all fallen asleep on the couch. The heat was making them tired. But the heat was too much and soon they all where awake again.

"Urg... it's so warm." Calum groaned and pulled his shirt off.

Ashton laid on the floor which was the coldest. Michael tried to fit ice cubes in his mouth and Luke was just laying there.

"Hey!" Luke said as if he realized something.

"Everybody." Calum said.

"We don't have to live this way." Ashton sang.

Luke groaned.

"I didn't meant our song. I meant hey, as in "Hey, why don't we jump in the pool?"" He said.

All the boys shoot up and ran around to find their swimming clothes.

Michael, Ashton and Luke sprinted to the pool and jumped in but Calum who was feeling a bit dizzy walked slowly.

As Calum stepped outside he felt even more dizzy, and he felt everything going black.

Calum passed out, fell and knocked his head into the door.

"Calum!" Luke screamed as he saw him. Ashton ran inside to get Liz, Luke's mom. Both Michael and Luke sat next to Calum trying to shake him awake but nothing happened.

"Ash what's wrong?" Liz asked as she saw the oldest band member with tears down his cheeks.

"C-Cal-Calum... H-he fell a-and hit his h-head." Ashton stuttered. Liz rubbed his arms, shoulders and back. She knew it was a bad thing that Calum had passed out but it would make it all even worse if Ash would have a panic attack.

"it's gonna be alright Ash, don't worry." She told him and walked to Luke and Michael who was trying to wake Calum up. Liz wasn't panicking. She was calm.

"Luke sweetie, get me a bottle of water please." she said and Luke did as she told.

When Luke came back with the bottle, he gave it to Liz. Liz held some of it into Calum's face and neck. Finally Calum opened his eyes weakly.

"L-Liz?" He asked.

"Yes sweetie it's me. You passed out." She said and smiled to him.

"L-Liz I don't feel good." Calum said and a single tear rolled down his cheek. Normally Calum wouldn't ever cry, but he felt so bad that he couldn't help it.

"Alright honey, come here." Liz said and helped him up. She had her arm wrapped around his waist in the way that she always did when Luke was scared. In that protective way.

"You guys stay here. I'll bring Calum to the hospital." Liz said.

"but mom-"

"No Luke. You stay home understand?"

Luke went quiet but nodded anyways. Liz helped the Calum who was now sobbing to the car.

They got a room immediately when they arrived to the hospital. The doctors laid icepacks by Calum's lower back and neck, to cool him down.

"Remember to stay hydrated." The doctor spoke and smiled to Calum. He nodded. Calum didn't want to give Ashton an other panic attack so he better stay hydrated.

Thats it! Remember to;

- vote 

- comment

- REQUEST