10:21 PM
check out mackenziedavis's tweet !
-
mackenziedavis I'll be going live on instagram in 30 minutes !
810,843 likes 107 retweets
-

47 messages from #lackenzie

#lackenzie

sink
KENZIE

kaylaa
HELLOO

millster
her thumbs
fell off after
she saw our
texts

malinaa
I swear, when
I see her, the first
thing I'm gonna do
is slap her

mack'n'cheese
yeaaa im here
whaaaaa

sink
what's up with
you and louiiss
jehehebshdheheje

malinaa
YEAAA

karaa
GO LIVE
WITH HIMMM

kaylaa
!1!1!1!!!1!1

mack'n'cheese
uh ok ?

millster
yooo what's
wrong with going
live with him

mack'n'cheese
nothing

sink
OoooOoO
oOo

malinaa
OKKKK
30 minutes
is up, go live

mack'n'cheese
o shoot, right

-

going live in
-3-
-2-
-1-

the pale girls face popped up on the screen as more and more people joined. "hiii, hellooo" she said awkwardly. "ask questions" she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head a little. a little smile crossed her face when she saw her friends join.

"how is life sisss ? well maygan" she laughs "I think we all know the answer to that. greaattt"

"what is your favorite part of filming ? that is a very good question user 1... uh, well I like the action parts or when I had to act like I'm falling or something"

"next question, um how would you like to go live with sOMEONE, sadie I dunno, haven't tried that before, and I forgot how that works" the pale skinned girl laughed sarcastically.

"go LIVE with LOUIS" she mumbled reading malina's comment, not loud enough for the veiwers to hear. "well that would be kewl"

"louis, would you like to go live with me" she asked, sighing. he accepted and she waited for the call to connect.

"hiii kenziee" he waved at the camera, she waved back. "would you like to answer some questions with me" the girl asked him. he nodded.

"are you guys dating? really kayla ? nooo" she answered

"is louis dating someone, i dunno, louis you dating anyone ?" the girl smiled while reading more comments

"yea, I am dating someone actually. ahah.. her name is rowan, maybe you guys know her" he awkwardly laughed.

the pale girls face turned red and faced the camera toward the ceiling "can't wait to meet her"