Incubus Crash Course - James x Reader x Erik

First time writing a threesome! I'm sorry if you don't like it!
---------------------------------------------------------

The boys and I have been living together for about six months, and I couldn't be happier. Upon realizing we'd all stay together for awhile, the boys began job hunting or looking at online classes to boost their skills. I recently graduated from high school, so I'm at home more often and can help with more chores as well. One of my chores also includes making sure the five incubi of my residence get enough energy as they're still learning to use it and their powers less and less. I never do anything major, and the boys have never pressed the matter because they don't want to make me uncomfortable. I'll allow them to hold my hand for awhile, take long hugs, or grab kisses on my cheek, as long as I've consented; they've never been injured enough to need anything more. Until recently.

It was a rainy day, so I decided it was a great day to rest up play board games in the foyer by the fireplace. James and Erik had gone out in the downpour to get groceries, so I sat with the three younger incubi around the coffee table, crossing my fingers to roll anything but a five so I wouldn't land on Boardwalk (which Matthew proudly owned). I'd told Sam to go grab a random game from the upstairs closet, and could see a curious glimmer in his eyes as he walked down holding Monopoly. That glimmer was now gone though as he sat there nearly bankrupt; I couldn't help but giggle.

🎶 You've turned the tables on me now! You've trapped me in your cage somehow! I can never escape from you, but baby, that's alright!🎶

I turned from the glaring green demon as my ringtone began to play. The caller ID said “K”; aside from Naomi and Suzu, she's the only person who knows all about the boys. “Hey, K. What's up? Is everything alright?” I stared at the dice in my hand, waiting for her response. She paused. “No, actually. Everything isn't alright. Are you with the boys? Can you put it on speaker phone?” I turned to the boys telling them to hush before letting K continues aloud. “The rain has made the roads really slick, and there was a bad accident in front of the café. James and Erik were part of it. I managed to pull them from the wreckage, but they're both injured badly enough that their glamour spell is fading. I need you guys to come and speed them back to the manor with magic; we all know a hospital won't do anything for them. I'll see you guys soon.”

There was a click on the end of the line, and the boys were all on their feet. A blush crept across my cheeks as I thought about what K said. “We all know a hospital won't do anything for them.” "Does that mean I'm gonna have to… with both of them?” I was pulled from my thoughts as Matthew placed a hand on my shoulder and tried to be comforting, “Hey, (Y/N), it'll be okay. We just gotta get them back here and then… uh… get them… energized enough so they can heal.” He stuttered along as his face turned red like mine. “Um…. Good luck?” With that he ran out the door with his brothers following closely behind.

Time-Skip

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, waiting for the boys to return. “I wonder what's taking them so long…” I thought aloud. Shooting straight up, I told myself, “Not that I'm eager or anything!! They're hurt!!” My door suddenly flung open, revealing Sam with Erik draped over his shoulders, and Damien and Matthew holding James between them. All five of them were soaked, but Erik and James had mixtures of rainwater and little spots of blood staining their torsos, along with their now fully revealed demon markings. My eyes went wide, but the boys wasted no time in laying their older brothers on my bed. Matthew glanced my way before the three of them shuffled out of my room, leaving me alone with the bare demons.

Where do I even start?” As if to answer my question, both boys groaned in pain, before opening their eyes and sitting up slightly. I had no time to say anything or even think before both their eyes flooded with an icy gold color. “I guess their need for energy to heal overpowered them.” Despite their obvious need, both James and Erik had guilty looks on their faces. They knew what they needed, but didn't want to take. They were kind like that, but now was different. Plus, the idea of and incubi-human threesome interested me; "I might not ever get this chance again."

“Princess-”
“Miss-”
The two of them continued to avoid eye contact, but I was not having any of it. They needed to heal and that's that. I silenced them with my movements, guiding Erik's hands to grope my breasts from behind me as I latched my lips onto James. I suddenly sensed a flare of energy around me, confirming he boys had cracked and we're letting carnal instinct and desire take over.

James kissed back hungrily, wasting no time in intertwining his tongue with mine, and Erik let his hands wander and caress my breasts and torso roughly. I could feel my energy draining, but it didn't feel as consuming as I thought it would with two at a time. Moans ruptured in my throat as Erik began to suck on my neck, and James decided to put his hands up my skirt, massaging my inner thighs. As Erik kissed around and down my neck, he emitted a low growl at the collar of my shirt like it was in his way. “Come to think of it, if the boys are in demon form, I'm the only one sitting here clothed. Awkward.”

The redhead’s growls continued as he kissed around my neck, his horns gently rustling the ends of my hair. James fingers climbed in my underwear making me gasp and pull back from them both slightly. The brothers looked at me like I had two heads when I pulled away which made me giggle. Slowly, I pulled my shirt of my bodice, along with my bra. They practically drooled as I teased with the hem of my skirt. Soon, I was nude before them both, and they had me lying on my back. The dark-haired boy over my head to suckle on my breasts as the ginger ran his tongue along my womanhood.

My moans got louder, and my noises seemed to only encourage the boys more. Along with his tongue on my folds, I felt Erik's fingers in me, and James looked reader to burst maneuvering his mouth down my chest to my naval and stroking himself at the same time. I knew this wouldn't exactly help with their energy consumption, but I saw them both pained by their swollen nether regions. I yelled slightly as I came into Erik's face and fingers. Coming down from euphoria though, the boys grabbed me and sat me up on my knees. I felt my face heat up knowing it was actually about to happen, before Erik moved to my rear, and James to my front entrance. “I love you guys.” I heard both of them gasp, and I just smiled. “Now fuck me! I can't take it anymore, and I know you two are holding back hardcore! Just do me already!”

Erik and James each kissed my cheeks before thrusting themselves into my front and back entrances. I screamed as they entered me. The pleasure was crazy, as well as the energy drain I felt. “Doing two incubi at once, huh? If I was out for a few hours just for Damien to give me a flashback, I wonder how long I'll be out for this…” It didn't matter, though. In this moment, the sound of gentle rain outside overpowered by passionate love, and our bodies sandwiched together dripping with sweat and ecstasy. A knot formed in my abdomen, informing me of my close release. “You guys….. I'm gonna cum.” They merely grunted in response, not slowing at all in their slamming pace. Groaning loudly, I released on James’s length, but they didn't stop. They kept going, for energy and for pure pleasure. They weren't exhausted, and their ejaculation was not something I felt in my core for sometime. I'm sure I came two, maybe even three more times before their incubus stamina depleted, and I felt their warm fluids within me.

Finally pulling out of my sore, well-loved body, I saw their eyes dull to their normal colors. I smiled and they each kissed my cheek again. “I'm sorry.” They said in unison. I only laughed at them before my vision went black, signaling I was done for the time being.

Time-Skip

Sitting up in bed, I rubbed my eyes. “I know it was under odd circumstances, but that's the best sleep I've had in awhile.” I looked down at myself and smiled. “It was kind of Erik and James to clothe me when we were done.” Deciding I better tell the boys I'm awake, I shuffled out of my bedroom and to the top of the foyer’s staircase. The boys didn't notice me, but I saw them all around the coffee table, Monopoly spread out once more. Sam looked pissed once again, especially now that James, the excellent businessman, was playing. Looking out the windows, the rain had passed and it was sunny outside, but apparently, it'd been like that for longer than I knew. “(Y/N) is awake.” I heard Damien mutter. Suddenly, all eyes were on me. “Hey sleepyhead!” Matthew called. “We were wondering how long it's take for you to wake up! You've been out for quite awhile.” “Was I really out that long?” I questioned. The boys only nodded. “Like, how long?”

With sorry faces, James and Erik spoke up. “Almost two days.”

“WHAT!?”

Time-Skip

“And that Naomi and Suzu, is the story of how and why I missed two days of school over sex.”