Chapter 3: y/n vs Jane! Meeting 'The Devils Child'! Team KLLR!

a/n: This will continue where it left off. I shortened the part from what I originally had it because I wanted to get this part posted.

3rd person pov

Tai and Summer stare at y/n with, knowing what they have done that caused y/n to become this. The door opened in the room where y/n and Nina was in. Qrow and Ozpin were the ones who walked into the room.

y/n: Hello Uncle Qrow, you here for round 2?

Qrow: I'm not here to fight y/n.

Nina: (Jeff's real name is y/n?!)

Ozpin: We are here to negotiate with the both of you.

y/n sat down in the chair.

y/n: Let's hear.

Ozpin: We would like you two to join Beacon Academy. You both will share a dorm and will take classes here at Beacon.

Nina: What do we get in return?

Ozpin: You'll get to kill the queen of Grimm, Salem.

Summer barged into the room after hearing the name Salem.

Summer: You are not involving my son in fight ag-

She was stopped by a knife being thrown to the wall near her head.

y/n: Dammit, I miss... Hello mom.

Nina: (That's his mom)

y/n: What's wrong mom? Aren't I beautiful?

Summer remembered the last time he asked that. She was on the verge of tears. y/n got up and walked towards her. y/n put his hand on the knife and pulled it out of the wall, and sat back down in the chair he was sitting in.

y/n: Now, if we disagree?

Ozpin: You'll be sent to an asylum in Atlas, impossible to escape. So what is it?

y/n looked down, wondering what to choose.

y/n: (If I disagree, I couldn't escape or do whatever. But if I agree, means I have to be with my sisters. Yet, he didn't say anything about me going on killing sprees or anything.)

Nina: (I hope y/n agrees)

y/n: Fine, I agree.

Timeskip
y/n pov

I walked into Nina's and my dorm. I looked around. I see that this dorm has a kitchen. I look through the drawers and soon one full of kitchen knives. I grabbed one started walking out.

Nina: Where are you going?

y/n: Going to Vale to kill some people. Wanna come?

Nina excitedly grabbed a knife and followed me to Vale.

Timeskip, 2 hours

Me and Nina just got done killing a group of guys that made a mistake of walking into an empty street, drunk.

Nina: This is so fun! I can't I'm on a killing spree with you, Jeff the Killer!

y/n: You can call me y/n if you want.

Nina: Okay y/n.

I felt as if someone was watching us. So I turn to see Jane.

y/n: Why hello Jane. How long has it been since the last time you tried to kill me?

Jane: I'll kill you this time Jeff!

y/n: That's what you said last time Jane. Just give up, you know you can't kill me.

Nina: You want me to kill her y/n?

y/n: No, it's between me and her.

3rd person pov

y/n and Jane stood across from each, both of them have a knife in hand. Jane charged at y/n. Jane tried slashing at y/n, but he dodged. Jane then tried stabbing y/n, but was once again dodged. y/n then kneed her in the stomach and kicked her to the ground. y/n then picked Jane up and put a knife to her neck.

y/n: Any last wor-

He stopped when they heard someone coming. They look to see a guy around Ruby's height. He haves white shoulder-length hair, he has red hairpins in his hair that forms the Roman Numerals XIII (13). The hairpins keeping his bangs back. He has dark red eyes with bags under them. He has stitches over his body. He has a miniature set of red threads that appeared to be two x's are stitched below his right eye. One below his bottom lip, and a line of several stitching threads from his upper neck, going downward, and several more around his right arm and hand. He is wearing a black suit with rolled up sleeves.

Guy: What's going?

y/n: Nothing that you should be concerned about. Now, where were, oh yeah.

y/n was about to kill Jane but stopped. He turned to see Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello y/n.

Jane: (His real name is y/n?)

Ozpin looked at each of the four.

Ozpin: Can all four of you come with me.

Timeskip

y/n pov

We all are now in Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Now, y/n, Nina, can you tell me what were you doing out in Vale, at night?

y/n: We were just having a midnight stroll and ran into these two.

Ozpin: Next to dead bodies?

y/n: Well, yeah. I heard that a lot of death there is pretty normal at night.

Guy: Why are we here?

Ozpin: Well, I brought the two of here, asking if you would join Beacon. That means you Mason Suzuya, or should I say, The Devils Child.

Mason: Oh, you've heard of me.

Ozpin nodded.

Mason: Well, I guess I could join.

I look at Mason, he seems to be playing with his stitches. I just ignored. I look at Jane.

Jane: Fine, I'll join, but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to kill you.

She said, looking towards me.

y/n: You can try, but it'll be useless.

Ozpin: Then it's settled, you four will be known as team KLLR, with y/n as leader.

To be continued...

a/n: If you guys want, I'll edit this chapter to what I originally had it before my brother deleted it, which means that the fight scene will be longer. The next part will involve 1 team vs 2 teams. Oc was created by MasonAbyssWalker.