prompt 9

This one was requested by carebear2326 this is the prompt 9 ( you saved my life with blood and through sacrifice from the race by 30 seconds to mars)

You looked at the cell of your bedroom feeling empty. You didn't feel sad anymore, you didn't feel anything. You remained there for hours maybe, you didn't have a right notion of time anymore. you heard your mum called you to dinner. You stood up, refrained your tears as you saw the framed picture of you and Peter and went to the dinning room. You didn't eat a lot, you haven't any appetite but you didn't want to worried your parents even more so you ate few carrots and a bit of salad. You didn't say a word and simply nodded when your parents said that they were here for you if you needed anything. After the dinner you quickly returned to your room. You laid on your bed and stared blankly at the cell again. You grabbed your phone and looked through the pictures you had taken with Peter. You missed him so much, you never pictured your life without him, not that way. You stared at one picture for a long time. Peter was smiling at the camera genuinely, he had a bit of ice cream on his nose, that was adorable. you felt tears running on your cheeks and whispered: "I love you Peter, I will always love you. You saved my life with blood and through sacrifice and for that I will be forever grateful. I will never forget what you did for me and..." you couldn't finish your sentence, you were in tears, unable to speak anymore. you sobbed and sobbed until you fall asleep...

You were returning from your date with Peter. everything was perfect in your life and you couldn't be happier. You smiled when you passed near the park where you first kissed him. you weren't really paying attention to the world around you, you were in your own love bubble. When you went home you didn't locked the door as Peter always asked you to do. You went upstairs to your room and put the playlist Peter gave you on. You were dancing to a catchy song when someone knocked at your door. you happily opened it thinking that it was one of your siblings. You froze when you noticed an unfamiliar face. However you didn't have time to scream because you blacked out.

When you woke up you felt dizzy. You were blinded by the light and it took you time to realize that you weren't in you bed. You were cuffed to a chair in a weird room with a creepy smiling guy in front of you. when he noticed that you were awake his smile grew wider and let out a small laugh. You were terrified, you wanted to scream but your throat was dry. He chuckled at your terrorized expression and explained "I guess you don't know why you're here so let me clarify the situation. Your spidey boyfriend is upsetting me. oh seeing the look on your face I suppose you ignore that your sweet Peter is Spiderman. Anyway I want set fire to this goddam city and with him protecting it, it is complicated. So he will come here to save his precious lovely girlfriend and I will make sure that he will never bother me again." You had mixed feelings: confusion, anger and anger.

You waited in silent in the room watching the creepy guy walking around the room like a lion in a cage. He seemed mad that Peter hadn't show up but you were pretty glad of it. you were internally praying that he wouldn't come, the guy would be force to release you because your parents had certainly already called the police. Suddenly you heard someone broke the door and saw Spiderman. As he was walking to you, the creepy guy clapped his hands, he seemed so excited. He didn't let Peter time to say something as he cheerfully exclaimed: "I am so so so so excited that you eventually came Spideyboy!! As you see I've captured your lovely girlfriend, what a sweet girl, I wondered what you did to get her? but that is not the point of this improvised meeting, under her chair there is a bomb. I will give you a choice: either you leave us and the bomb explode or you take her place and I kill you." he was laughing so hard as he finished his sentenced. He added "first take off your mask, I want to see your face as you make your decision." Peter slowly nodded and did as the man asked. He seemed so worried as he looked at you. taking a decision was torturing him but you knew what he had to do so you cleared your throat and explained as calmly as you could: "Peter I love you but you have to leave now. You're a superhero, you can let him rule the city, you have to save the day, if you save your life you just don't save yourself but also the entire city. I put myself in danger when I didn't lock the door, it's all my fault please go now." His eyes grew wide as you talked. You couldn't look at him in the eyes, his expression was broking your heart.

He approached you and grabbed your face. He kissed you like there was no tomorrow and indeed there was no tomorrow for one of you. he gave you his mask and you frowned. It was weird but you were convinced that he would take the right decision and leave the room. He finally turned himself to the creepy guy who was enjoying the scene and let out sight before revealing his decision "Y/N I love you so much and words can't explain what I feel for you and I know that my decision won't please you but I can't let out die. This city will find another hero don't worry about it. I love you and I want you to live fully your life, to cherish every moment of it and please make sure that the memory of Spiderman won't be forgotten." You cried and were totally freaked out, no there was no way that Peter would sacrifice himself for you. the guy uncuffed you and you..

You suddenly woke up screaming in terror and sweaty. Another day and another nightmare. You couldn't stop thinking about Peter's death at night and your nightmares were always there to remind you his sacrifice. You took your phone and looked at the hour. It was past midnight, it was time to remind people of the Queens that Spiderman's legacy wasn't dead you thought as you grabbed Peter's mask and your new suit made by Tony Stark.