Twenty Øne (Piløts)

When the show was over entirely, Panic! and Pilots and all, everyone came up to Dace and I and gave us hugs and congradulations.
"How long has this gone on before you told us?" Breezy asked while we were eating at a nearby diner after the show.
"About six weeks." Dace stated calmly. Sarah looked like she was gonna explode.
"How did we not notice this?" Tyler asked.
'I don't know, maybe you should pay attention more.' I sassed. Dad laughed, Dallon put his head in his hands.
"Kenny, you're oddly silent, what's up?" Dan asked. Kenny looked over at Dace and I, his look asking if he could share what he knew. Dace nodded with a smirk, knowing Kenny would get his ass beat. I stifled a laugh.
"Uh, I knew about them before you guys did." Kenny said softly.
"What?!" Jenna screeched. Sarah lurched up with wide eyes facing Kenny. Kenny just nodded. I couldn't contain my laughter, and neither could Dace.
At this point, Sarah was red in the face, or a little pink, I couldn't tell. I tapped Dace on the arm and pointed towards Sarah's direction under the table. Dace looked at Sarah, only to find Sarah staring at her with cold stone eyes. Dace quickly averted her gaze to something else. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to notes. Why did Brendon marry her if she looks so mad that we're together? Brendon's pan, so why is she mad with us? I typed. I honestly haven't got a clue, but one thing is that if we get yelled at, we gotta tell our dads. Dace replied. I nodded before putting my phone back in my pocket and tuning to whatever the adults were saying.
"We'll be done with the US tour in three weeks, and then we have two months to ourselves." Mark said. I turned to Dace with a smile.
'You know what that means?' I asked.
"What?" She asked, clueless.
'More movie nights, swimming in the evenings, and skating in the early hours of the morning.' I said. "Oh! That's gonna be so fun, I can't wait." She exclaimed.
"What's gonna be so fun?" Dan said.
"Oh, what we're gonna do on the break." Dace said. "Mhm." Dallon replied.
"That reminds me," Dad started. "Zinc you need to go to the doctor, it's about time for a check-up." I groaned. It's not that I hated going to the doctor, it's just it's so boring.
"Eh, it won't be so bad." Dace said, rubbing her hand over my shoulder blades.
'True.' I signed.
We left the restaurant and went back to the venue, packed, and boarded the bus. I hadn't checked my phone yet, so I did that. My Instagram and my Twitter were blowing up. People tweeting me and asking me if the face that Dace and I were a thing was true, and people tagging me in Instagram posts with pictures of what had happened earlier that evening. I wondered what Dace was doing, looking at her Twitter and Instagram? Maybe. I replied to a few before  tweeting about it.

@ZJBDun:
About @DaceeeeeeUrie and I, yes, we are together. Freak out as much as you'd like.

I clicked post and instantly people started liking and commenting about how they shipped it before it was a thing. Then, Dace posted something.

@DaceeeeeeUrie:
@ZJBDun OMGEEEEEEEEE you guys are a thing?! MY NEW OTP!!1!

I laughed at what she posted, so much so that I started crying. I wiped my tears off my cheeks and went to change into my pajamas and go to sleep.