FaceTime

Diego: Sooooo, hows my favorite internet friend doing?

Y/N: Favorite? Are there other girls you secretly talk to?

Diego: Of course not!😏
Read

Diego: It's a joke, Y/N, you know I'm not. But I do however have something to tell you...

Y/N: Tell me.

Diego: FaceTime me🤫😊

Y/N: alrighttttt

Going to FaceTime, I click on Diego's name, right at the top of my contacts. He answers on the first ring.

"Heyyy, hows my girl doing?" He asks smiling, he looks like he's at a hotel.

"Where are you?" I ask looking around, as if I could actually look through the screen. I realize how dumb I am and he laughs at.

"So, have you checked out Netflix?" He smirks.

"You know I'm not allowed to watch Netflix or Hulu!" I say irritated.

"Well maybe, next time, don't watch sexy rated -R movies!" He chuckles switching positions from being on his stomach to his back.

"First of all, that was you! I should've never given you my password!" I say laughing as I fall back.

"Nope. Don't trust me!"

"Are you in a hotel room?" I ask.

"That's what I was going to tell you!" He yells excitedly. But then I hear other people's voices.

"Who else is there?"

"Hold on!" He tells my through the screen. "Hold on." He repeats.

"Hey! Sierra!" He shouts.

"I'm y/n, not Sierra." I remind him. "Wait, have you been talking to other girls? It's fine if you have, it snot like we're official or -"

"No, yeah, yeah! Nah, just FaceTiming this.... girl." I hear him say, only seeing his forehead.

Someone else's voice is included, "this girl!? Oooh, are y'all like a thing?" Is the voice of a teenage boy.

"No! Stop!" He tells the other teenager. Someone else jumps next to him, matching the voice to the face.

"Hey girl, heard a lot about you from my friend here, Diego. I think he likes you!" He slurs, he looks drunk.

"Get off!" He shouts pushing the teen of the bed.

"How old is he?" I ask but he continued ignoring me. He puts the iPad down, leaving me to watch the ceiling.

"Pass me a beer!" I hear Diego say.

"Whatever you want, D!" The other guy calls. I then hear the girls voice again.

"Diego? We're going out to eat burgers, want to come?" Says the female voice.

"Sure. Give me second, Sierra." Diego tells me grabbing the forgotten iPad. "I'm going to have to call you back, Y/N, sorry. My friends, you know-"

"Yeah. No it's... fine." I say hesitantly. Slowly going to press the "end call" button.

"Wait for me, just got to hang up with this," he says thinking for moment, "girl." With that he hangs up.

———————————————————————

This is a short story taken off my On My Block Imagines book, which y'all should definitely check out. So there will probably only be 10, maybe less chapters. Thank you!

Xoxo, Mireyli Maldonado